18 replies to this topic

#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,133 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

I don't care about this dude or his draft history at all... IF* he succeeds Hurney then I'll dig this gem of a thread up at that time. Until then, this is a waste of time

do you talk just to talk? this guy's draft history has everything to do with whether or not he's a viable candidate to succeed hurney. come on TCF even you can see that

#17 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,725 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

I like Ross' potential as a GM. I would be fantastic to get some young blood in the front office for a change. Considering where the Giants usually pick, (middle to bottom of the draft) I think his drafts are pretty damn good.

This is a good point, the Giants have generally picked after the Panthers. Good to keep in mind when comparing the drafts.

#18 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

do you talk just to talk? this guy's draft history has everything to do with whether or not he's a viable candidate to succeed hurney. come on TCF even you can see that

No, I don't talk just to talk... Yes I see that he would be a viable candidate... BUT right now, this is nothing more than fan speculation. I was just pointing out that until there is a viable rumor from a reliable source I will not even waste my time discussing the next 50 names that pop up as potential candidates, if one is even selected.

#19 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,602 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

some people like to gather information, educate themselves, feel that they face intelligent informed decisions

other people are TruCatzFan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com