Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kasay Told Gano To Wear #4, So Shut Up Already

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Classy move by Gano, whether it was necessary or not.

Posted

Say what you want. It's still not a good look, especially in the midst of this crap fest, not even two years removed from his status as the last original Panther.

Posted

This is the least of this teams problems but I think it tells you more about the organization itself. Kasay has class, of course he's going to say "go ahead" to Gano. It's the organizations place to say, as they should of, #4 is off limits.

Posted

I actually brought facts to the argument, if you are going to attack me at least add some meat to your argument on why Gano should be allowed to dawn the jersey number four.

Posted

I honestly don't see why it matters. If the player is good, let him wear whatever the hell number he wants.

Posted

To be honest, the only numbers I never want to see worn again are 51(Ret.), 17(Cursed), and in a few years 89(Greatest Panther of all Time)

Posted

Only women would make a big deal out of this.

Posted

I honestly don't see why it matters. If the player is good, let him wear whatever the hell number he wants.

I don't see why it matters either. But I also don't think Gano is any good. As someone has said, if it were such a big deal the organization should've retired the number or made it unavailable.

Posted

That doesn't make it any less wrong.

That's like your best friend asking if he can date your ex-girlfriend. You're probably going to say yes, but your not going to be happy about it.

haha and that's the perfect example

Posted

Kasay cared enough about the Panthers to sign with their hated division rival. The Panthers cared enough about him to let him go for OLINDO fuging MARE.

I believe everybody needs to move on from this breakup. We had some great times. It's over.

1 person likes this

Posted

The argument for Kasay signing with the Saints is foolish.

Kasay was CUT by the Panthers and has a family to support and feed. You know that if you were laid off by a business and a rival company offered you a job, you would instantly take it in today's economy.

Posted

Kasay was CUT by the Panthers and has a family to support and feed.

Provided he didn't invest all his money in car washes and hummers like other celebrities, I'm sure nearly 20 years of NFL million-dollar salaries adequately did the job before he signed with New Orleans.