Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Raider Memory...

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Found this today in my photobucket album from way back when..

here's hope'n we see a lil of this, this Sunday here at home.

dwilll.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

When I think of the Raiders, I think of Tyler Brayton kneeing Jerramy Stevens.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

once upon a time there was a panthers team that could pull out a victory even if the starting quarterback went 7/27 and threw four interceptions

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Didnt jake throw like 5 int that game

Posted · Report post

still remember getting blown out something like 52-7 at the hands of rich gannon in '02 I believe.

Fug em!

Posted · Report post

Didnt jake throw like 5 int that game

7/27 72 yds 1 TD 4 INT

lol

Posted · Report post

7/27 72 yds 1 TD 4 INT

lol

God damn that is terrible

Hurney

Posted · Report post

7/27 72 yds 1 TD 4 INT

lol

Jesus Christ.

Posted · Report post

once upon a time there was a panthers team that could pull out a victory even if the starting quarterback went 7/27 and threw four interceptions

I know, right? We still have yet to win a single game when Cam has a turnover, or even fumbles even if we still recover it.

I did some research on this and if the same pressure was applied to Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning they would all have sub-.500 career records. This team needs to get back to helping its quarterback not have to be perfect every freaking play.

Posted · Report post

That game Nnamdi shut Steve Smith down, I had a co-worker at the time and before the game he was talking so much trash, he still talked crap even though we won.

Posted · Report post

Here's my Raider memory. Walking across the BART ramp (basically the subway train through the SF Bay Area, connects directly to O.co Coliseum and Oracle Arena) in enemy territory wearing my Smitty Storm jersey. I took my sweater off (in right hand) and told my mom to take a picture because she feared I'd get killed. fug the Raiders.

raidergame.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

That game Nnamdi shut Steve Smith down, I had a co-worker at the time and before the game he was talking so much trash, he still talked crap even though we won.

the game was after the bye week and some people were arguing that we had tommy jone to thank for all those ducks jake put up.

he was throwing at asomugha over and over again. he completely trusted steve to make plays on those balls.