#16 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

I would recommend leasing a vehicle if you have a second car to help offset any mileage.

a) New vehicle every 3 years
B) Tax deductible

I currently lease after financing the last 10 years and think it is the best decision I could have ever made.

If you don't lease and choose to finance, I would recommend taking the Audi as it will have better resale value towards the end. Given you are getting compensated for gas, that alone should offset any car payments or close to what you should have for the month. Why not go for the best possible vehicle which is the Q5.

Here are other SUV's comparable to the Q5. http://usnews.rankin...y-Compact-SUVs/

#17 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

You looked at the new Grand Cherokees? They actually have been getting for high marks.

#18 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

At those prices, you may as well just pick the waste of money that you like best.

#19 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

Personally I'd go with the Infiniti QX56, but it ain't small like you want.
Of the three you posted, I'd say the Audi. But heed the others' warnings about maintenance costs. Audis tend to be engineered with the autobahn in mind; not really designed for aggressive stop and go traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.