Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristina555

Hey im kristina from australia i got a panthers tattoo lol

90 posts in this topic

Hey guys im kristina from australia a few years back i was bored and watched a sports channel on tv and loved american football i dont really like aussie football. This is weird but i love the old logo of carolina panthers and it kind of reminds me of tron legacy haha. But i attached a photo of my tattoo alot of people in australia recognise it and hey im promoting the team down here !!! So i thought i would share my tattoo and to see what you guys think i love it, it was painstaking but worth it! <3 kris

Welcome to the Huddle, nice tattoo!

I didnt understand the post from kral but anyway lol. Oh yeah you would have but aussies are really into their own football its insane probably why some linger off to american football. Qld and nsw origin finals are the best but qld always win ha! I like alot of american stuff lol but people diss me here i got that pontiac g8 that got abolished and everyone hates it. What made u come to qld? Holiday?

yeah just doing some backpacking on holiday, went as far south as melbourne and as far north as briz, and stopped a a ton of places in between

It's hard to make out the picture you posted. Is that a tattoo? I can't tell. Plus there's nothing to use as a size reference.

What you're going to wanna do is take a nude full body picture standing in front of a mirror and post that. We'll wait.

5 people like this

annnnnnd there it is.

5 people like this

You guys are so gullable. :D

1 person likes this

We used to have an Australian fan, an 18 year old guy named Blindsite. He really studied the game too.

You guys are so gullable. :D

australia%20chica.png

1 person likes this

I wont post naked pics lol only a pic of how the tattoo looks like today and this photo makes it look like a sticker as it was just fresh, now its faded alot if u dont believe its real thats fine.

So no boobs? If not, that's cool. If so, yaaaaay boobs!!!