Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deebo

No minority head coaches were hired with 8 openings

107 posts in this topic

Really? Please tell me how John Fox, Andy Reid, get jobs after DISASTROUS seasons, but Lovie Smith wins ten games and gets fired with no serious interest?

John Fox was hired two years ago, it had no bearing on the hirings this month.

If you are curious as to why Andy Reid got a job, just look at his entire body of work in Philadelphia. If he wanted to coach this year then he was getting a job, no question.

Honestly, I was surprised Lovie was fired int he first place, and I probably would have interviewed him. I also believe he is the best example on this issue this year, but I do not believe your use of Fox and Reid in your argument was a good choice.

Well, if your assumption is that western africans are different than central Africans you're wrong. There is no difference between an congolese and a Nigerian/Ghanaian/etc. As far as your informations about slavery, I am not disputing that. Which proves my point, since the slaves came from a diverse part of Africa they mostly share similar height no matter what region. If I line up a group of central Africans and western Africans in front of you I don't think you can tell by just looking at them. Thus they all share similar height and characteristics. I live in NYC there are Africans of all types, trust me, they're not short 5'7 people. In fact they're on the taller side. Other than the pygmys, there aren't any African tribes that can be classified as shorter than the average American.

As far as having short torso creating a higher chance of miscarriage, well your OB/GYN doctor can tell you that. It's not a pandemic so it's not talked about all the time.

Stop. Save your speeches about African genetics and Gypsy sterilization for your family and friends.

No more.

Often times people confuse differing physical traits with evolution. Humans have not evolved physically in over a hundred thousand years. Our physical differences are minor variations of physical characteristics that have been unchanged for 10's of thousands of years.

Completely agree. Might I add, an evolution is the birth of a new species. And nature doesn't ugrade or downgrade. If nature see fit it will apply enough environmental pressure to a homosapiens transforming the body to that of a snake with human head.

So, one can't 'enjoy' being bipedal and reproducing with other 'race' while claiming to be evolved. Lol

Ok people, stop it. Seriously..my god stop it, and this is coming from me

I live in NYC there are Africans of all types, trust me, they're not short 5'7 people. In fact they're on the taller side. Other than the pygmys, there aren't any African tribes that can be classified as shorter than the average American.

pretty sure that the average height in many African countries is, in fact, lower than the average height of white Americans in the USA.

I completely reject your assertions that all Africans are basically the same. You're flat out wrong.

If you want to say that African Americans are physically different from other Americans in terms of height (is there even data for this? haven't looked, but I don't know if that is true), please present some solid evidence for this... and consider other reasons than "Hey, Africans are all tall!" as an explanation.

Completely agree. Might I add, an evolution is the birth of a new species. And nature doesn't ugrade or downgrade. If nature see fit it will apply enough environmental pressure to a homosapiens transforming the body to that of a snake with human head.

So, one can't 'enjoy' being bipedal and reproducing with other 'race' while claiming to be evolved. Lol

as to your first paragraph... squamates have had limb reduction occur repeatedly but there are reasons that the mammalian body plan is pretty well conserved, relatively anyway, in terms of limb loss etc. perhaps having to do with vertebral number. I have a friend who studies this, i can ask him that. but anyway, very unlikely to have a mammal with full limb loss.

as to the 2nd, what the hell are you talking about with reproducing with other races and claiming to be evolved?

and finally http://www.cdc.gov/n...hsr/nhsr010.pdf suggests that white Americans are, in fact, taller than black Americans on average. so... yah.

can we lock this nonsense?

can you post some sort of reference or citation to the material you're drawing from? it's clear you've read extensively about this and I'm interested in seeing your source.

can we lock this nonsense?

Reading junk like this probably kept Hue Jackson away

U get one chance if u mess up sorry u good we good

I actually find this interesting. But I know this is a Panther forum, so i should learn elsewhere.