Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A message to the FAKE @$$ Fans

122 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

YOU GUYS ARE BEING EMOTIONAL WOMEN I'M THE CALM AND COLLECTED ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAKE @$$3$

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sheikh Zula' timestamp='1358549485' post='2103558']

you say this every year. goddamn I bet you think there's still a chance Ron Paul could win last year's election.
[/quote]

And eventually it will happen.

Posted · Report post

everyone neg rep this comatose clown into internet oblivion for being such a putz about everything

Posted · Report post

If I have to agree with every dumb fuging decision our front office makes to be a real fan then I have no interest.

I am a fan of this team and have been since it was announced. I'm also not a fuging waterhead who thinks that every decision the team makes will work out for the best.

Shula might yet turn out to be OK but we had a better option and we elected not to hire him. We had a better choice for ST too...we didn't take it either.

Those are poor decisions.

Deal with it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='L-TownCat' timestamp='1358548963' post='2103526']
While i will reserve my own rah-rah statements, i will say that aside from the passionate op i do agree with some of those points. Yes Cam is comfortable with Shula, and you are correct not one offensive player came out and said man we're gonna miss Chud. Yet everyone of them fought tooth and nail for RR. Ive got to give this one some more thought, but i may have to say i like it.
[/quote]

Olsen said something about it and said the players on offense all felt the same way about Chud, sorry to loose him. One of the best offensive minds in the game and that chud did what he had to do. (Take a HC job when it was offered to him).

Posted · Report post

TCF, please mark me down as one of those that should gtfo.

You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep, so don't associate me with your little "love it or leave it" routine.

Posted · Report post

HEY YALL TRUCATZFAN HERE, JUST GOT BACK FROM DINNER AT MEEMAW'S AND THOUGHT I'D SHOW UP ALL THE NANCYBOYS ON HERE BY POUNDING MY FLESHY FACE INTO THE KEYBOARD AND POSTING WHATEVER SCRAMBLE OF WORDS CAME OUT, BY SOME MIRACLE IT WAS A LEGIBLE TREATISE ON WHY EVERYONE IS A PUSSY AND I'M REAL

READ THE USERNAME BITCHES
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The difference between most of you and myself is that you care what everyone here thinks. I do not. Some people will even agree 100% with me on this but wont post due to the fact that a bunch of people online will gang up on them. I on the other hand don't give a flying FUG.

I believe in what I'm saying... Otherwise I wouldn't post it. You are not being trolled.

Shula will take great care of Cam... His career depends on it.

Hue Jackson would have had Cam running every down... Trying to get another shot at a HC position. Shula on the other hand has been apart of Cams growth and development since day 1. He has a vested interest, has lived through the growing pains...and will do just fine next year. I expect BIG things from the Panthers next year. If you don't, now's the time to get yourself a new team.

Tired of you played out non life having people talkin poo about my damned team. Go the FUG on already. Keep neg repping me. I don't give a FUG!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

TCF is not a fan of the Panthers

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1358549358' post='2103545']
I'm gonna laugh at all of you so hard if we do the unthinkable next year... I'm so serious. How dumb will you feel if we do?
[/quote]

Not dumb at all. I do not validate my intelligence based on my predictions and understanding of something that I only have a few years experience with as an observer. The nice thing is I can discuss this opinion on these things called message boards and see what other people think about it as well.

You think Shula is going to rock as our OC? If so great. I'm not of that opinion but I invite you to sway me to yours. My mistake if that is not your opinion.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1358549389' post='2103551']
winning season = unthinkable.
[/quote]

lol

"I'm gonna laugh so hard when we pull off a miracle and are actually good for once! That'll show you!"
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1358549982' post='2103607']
Go the FUG on already. Keep neg repping me. I don't give a FUG!
[/quote]i obliged.