Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pat White!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Trying to make a "comeback" if you wan to call what he had was a chance the first time around. Hope he gets a chance but think his chance has already passed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/pat-white-trying-nfl-comeback-191743758--ncaaf.html

Posted

0-5 passing and 81 yrds rushing over his career in the nfl.

that's kinda sad for a second round qb

Posted

never heard of that scrub

Posted

Hope he makes it, as I was a Pat White fan. I also think it's worth noting that wasn't Sparano the coach when they had him in Miami. Look how bad he handled The Golden Calf of Bristol compared to what the Broncos did with him.

Posted

the picture is of him at BoA stadium.

#itsasign

Posted

I didn't even think about that. He could be an option at backup. As much as I loved White though, I just don't remember him having that much zip on his passes.

Posted

I didn't even think about that. He could be an option at backup. As much as I loved White though, I just don't remember him having that much zip on his passes.

The only thing I remember about him is how hard he got hit that one game.

Posted

Miami threw him in to quickly IMO. He need to sit and learn at least 2 years and bulk up. I just dont see him going to be able to come in know and contribute anything. He needed work on his passing and reading defensives before. Now it would still take 2 years and then he would be in his 30's. Also he didnt have much zip on his passes to begin with.

Posted

he was far below-average as a passer

Posted

To be fair, White short-circuited himself just as much as the Dolphins did. His impatience and stubbornness hurt him big time.

Posted

What about Chris Leak?

Posted

per rotoworld

Pat White has been released by the UFL's Virginia Destroyers.

So much for putting something on tape in the minors. White was released as the Destroyers work their way down to 53 players. This should end the Dolphins' 2009 second-round pick's chances of getting back in the NFL.