Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

I got this sweet Gay rant personal Message.

47 posts in this topic

it was nice of him to color the text at critical parts to help you understand how gay you must be

And I am a straight male so why should I ever agree with another male being gay? That would make me gay.

: D

it was nice of him to color the text at critical parts to help you understand how gay you must be

That was the first thing I laughed about. I'm going to have to start doing that to get my point across better.

And I am a straight male so why should I ever agree with another male being gay? That would make me gay.

best part, hands down

He's not a homophobe, he just doesn't want to be turned into the gay

FML... I agreed with someone that McDonald's fries can be tasty... I just literally turned into a McDonald's fry over here...

1 person likes this

Vegetarians probably support bestiality too.

Somebody never heard of Stonewall.

Those two were the by far the best parts. BTW who highlights/ color codes a damn PM like it's an important all worldly document or something. LMAO

It is also interesting that this news of a gay NFL player coming out with the Supreme Court case happening. From what I've read it's looking like the Prop 8 ruling is going to be overturned. What do you think this ruling will do for the country as a whole?

Maybe he color coded it because he believes gay people read in rainbows

2 people like this

Sometimes it feels good when I wipe my butt. BigSyke should probably put me on ignore.