Photo
- - - - -

Not in the Panthers TV market? Your ticket for replays as little as $30.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

Here is your link. It's a good deal if you ask me. To hell with an overpriced Sunday Ticket.

well I have the Ticket and Rewind, just not enough money to get all preseason games.... damn I need a raise.

#17 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

I don't think admin would want me to post how to stream on here. If any panthers fans need my go to site, message me.

#18 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

I don't think admin would want me to post how to stream on here. If any panthers fans need my go to site, message me.

It's a trap!

#19 xerxes

xerxes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Here's another good question...say i miss the game and don't want to know what the score was, when I go to watch the replay will it tell me the score before I click to watch?

Nope. It's actually pretty good about not spoiling you. The harder part is that you basically can't watch any other football on Sunday because they all have score updates. 

It's a great option for people who don't like illegal sites and can't afford the legal options. Unfortunately, the time delay takes a lot out of it. 

I never had the will power to wait and watch the game. I always followed them live usually frantically hitting refresh on those gamecast things. If I knew we lost I was too depressed to watch the games the next day.

I did watch our first Atlanta game out of sheer morbid curiosity. It was like watching a train wreck. I just couldn't look away. That Naka play is burned into my sport's soul.  

Oh Jesus I'm having replay flashbacks of that play... okay I'm done posting for the night. Need to go cry myself to sleep...

#20 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

My ability to watch game's hinges on how well we do.  In southeast alabama, the only chance I have is as long as the Falcons aren't playing in our time slot.  Last year our first game was on tv then when we started losing they stopped showing us and showed a bigger national game rather than the panthers.

#21 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,008 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Does the $40 dollar package give you the archives of every team?  Anyone know?

#22 HsvPantherFan

HsvPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Does the $40 dollar package give you the archives of every team?  Anyone know?

click on Compare Plans

https://gamerewind.n...epage.GR.GP_Nav

BTW -  I know two people who have gotten nasty viruses recently from the streaming site, Best to not download anything. 

#23 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

I think there is going to be a special edition Madden 25 with NFL Sunday Ticket all for $99.... If you want to pay for Madden that is

#24 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

click on Compare Plans

https://gamerewind.n...epage.GR.GP_Nav

BTW - I know two people who have gotten nasty viruses recently from the streaming site, Best to not download anything.

I never download anything. You just load the page and press play.

#25 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

I think there is going to be a special edition Madden 25 with NFL Sunday Ticket all for $99.... If you want to pay for Madden that is

Someone made a post in another thread about how that's so misleading its practically a scam.

#26 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

i have this website i use for horncats/panthers game that aren't on tv.   Firstrowsports.

#27 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

Or you know, go to the bar, watch it live, and spend $30 on wings and beer...

#28 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

I have a HD projector and the streams aren't HD.   At least the ones I have seen.   Plus I can afford it so no biggie at the moment.  However if I was on a budget this would seem like a great alternative.

#29 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,274 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

Or you know, go to the bar, watch it live, and spend $30 on wings and beer...

If only. Most of the bars around here only play the Dolphins and Buccaneers games.

#30 MeowMeowMeooow

MeowMeowMeooow

Photoshop Wizard

• ALL-PRO
  • 529 posts
  • LocationFoothills, NC

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

I bought the $40 Game Rewind pass (All 32 teams) last week. With nothing worth watching on TV, me and my wife have been watching old games at night before bed. In my opinion, it's worth every penny to be able to go back and watch games as far back as 2009. We hook up the computer to our HDTV and it does stream in HD.

Last night, we watched the 2011 Monsoon Bowl (Which I was at) and it was great to relive those memories. 

You can save clips, watch the 30min "Condensed" version that goes from snap-to-snap, and make your own highlight reels.

PLUS! If you have a tablet. You can stream them on there and go into the "Coaches Tape" and dissect each play, with X's, O's, and being able to draw on the plays just like the commentators do during game day. It's a great tool to use in studying our team and our performance each week.

I will guarantee I'll be using it all season long to go back and see each play, study our film, and even study up on the next team we face in their recent games. 

As for this being your only source for watching Panthers games, if you have no options other than streaming it online (BEWARE THESE SITES ARE FULL OF VIRUSES) you have the option to turn of scores so nothing gets spoiled. The wait maybe be a few hours, but what's that compared to not seeing anything but the highlights? 

Like I said it's worth every cent, and it can give you football all week long. BEST $40 I've spent this year and I've only had it a week.

Here's the link again:

http://gamerewind.nf...af/MB4BUAVBAT9V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com