Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Football is Back! Get ready to see this often!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Cam in his usual form
154529086.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg

6874160.jpg

However if you want a snapshot of everything that is wrong with the NFL the do yourself a favor and watch pro football’s biggest brat play every week. What I saw from Newton today was an absolute insult to the sacrifice every man in the NFL makes on a weekly basis.
Newton has clearly been enabled by a contingency of yes men during the course of his football career. He has all the tact of a three year old who doesn’t want to share his toy car with the other kids.
Today Newton exposed the NFL and its protect-the-star-QB at all costs policies.
On two separate occasions today Newton committed acts that 99.99% of NFL players would have been ejected for. In one instance he kicked Tommy Kelly and in another he bumped an official.
What provoked Cam to act in such a manner?
Well, simply put, he was sacked. That is all. Nobody spit in his face. Nobody poked him in the eye. Newton was hit hard and likely heard a few unsavory insults hurled his way. That’s about it. It’s about what every other NFL QB deals with on a weekly basis.
So is the NFL saying it’s OK for a star QB to violate very clearly written rules if he sees fit? That would seem to be the message.
Never mind what provoked Cam to act in such childish fashion. This isn’t a court trial. If you kick another player or bump an official then its time to go. See ya!
Not the case for Newton and his false sense of self-entitlement.
As if it weren’t bad enough Newton has a stable of enablers on the payroll he also has the league office giving him the green light to be a diva.
And for good measure Cam managed to sulk his way through a win too. Stay classy, Cam. You do realize you haven’t proven anything in this league right? Oh sure, stats are nice and all but wins are what truly matters. Another season of losing football and Newton will find himself with one foot in the league and another in the JaMarcus Russell pile. Good luck with that, Panthers fans.

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,708 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

looking damn good, too.

towel of victory.

#3 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Anymore full page ads this year? LMFAO. FAIL!!

ku-bigpic.jpg

#4 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

Man how embarrassed was goodell when he had to hand brees the Lombardi in the dome last season.

#5 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Also who wrote that ultra butthurt rant you posted.

#6 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,708 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

yeah, we suck, we got 2 wins against a cupcake last season; otherwise our record really would have blown.

FireShot%20Screen%20Capture%20108%20-%20

FireShot%20Screen%20Capture%20109%20-%20

#7 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Man how embarrassed was goodell when he had to hand brees the Lombardi in the dome last season.

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

FYI. I have never used name "breezing2anotherSB". Wrong person.

#8 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

yeah, we suck, we got 2 wins against a cupcake last season; otherwise our record really would have blown.

FireShot%20Screen%20Capture%20108%20-%20

FireShot%20Screen%20Capture%20109%20-%20

So what, Saints had no HC, no asst HC or GM half the season and worst defense in history, yet they still put up 65 points on that supposed decent Def.!
We lost coaches, players and had a new DC implementing a failed defense, what was the Panthers excuse for another losing season?

#9 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

FYI. I have never used name "breezing2anotherSB". Wrong person.

The spirit of your bullshit posting all summer was that the suspensions didn't matter and the saints would be in the playoffs if not division champions regardless. All of us remember and that wasn't necessarily a direct reference to that other shithead.

#10 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

So what, Saints had no HC, no asst HC or GM half the season and worst defense in history, yet they still put up 65 points on that supposed decent Def.!
We lost coaches, players and had a new DC implementing a failed defense, what was the Panthers excuse for another losing season?

Our OC running a failed offense for 8 games is the reason why we had a losing season if we're expected to accept your bullshit.

#11 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,748 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

who said we had a decent D last year?  Our D blew chow, but I guess it was the greatest defense of all time when compared to that steaming pile of poo that the Taints put on the field every Sunday.

#12 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Cam in his usual form
However if you want a snapshot of everything that is wrong with the NFL the do yourself a favor and watch pro football’s biggest brat play every week. What I saw from Newton today was an absolute insult to the sacrifice every man in the NFL makes on a weekly basis.
Newton has clearly been enabled by a contingency of yes men during the course of his football career. He has all the tact of a three year old who doesn’t want to share his toy car with the other kids.
Today Newton exposed the NFL and its protect-the-star-QB at all costs policies.
On two separate occasions today Newton committed acts that 99.99% of NFL players would have been ejected for. In one instance he kicked Tommy Kelly and in another he bumped an official.
What provoked Cam to act in such a manner?
Well, simply put, he was sacked. That is all. Nobody spit in his face. Nobody poked him in the eye. Newton was hit hard and likely heard a few unsavory insults hurled his way. That’s about it. It’s about what every other NFL QB deals with on a weekly basis.
So is the NFL saying it’s OK for a star QB to violate very clearly written rules if he sees fit? That would seem to be the message.
Never mind what provoked Cam to act in such childish fashion. This isn’t a court trial. If you kick another player or bump an official then its time to go. See ya!
Not the case for Newton and his false sense of self-entitlement.
As if it weren’t bad enough Newton has a stable of enablers on the payroll he also has the league office giving him the green light to be a diva.
And for good measure Cam managed to sulk his way through a win too. Stay classy, Cam. You do realize you haven’t proven anything in this league right? Oh sure, stats are nice and all but wins are what truly matters. Another season of losing football and Newton will find himself with one foot in the league and another in the JaMarcus Russell pile. Good luck with that, Panthers fans.

now i have two things i can revert to in case i need something funny.  That and this play:

http://www.nfl.com/v...mith-66-yd-pass

Truly comedic!

#13 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

The spirit of your bullshit posting all summer was that the suspensions didn't matter and the saints would be in the playoffs if not division champions regardless. All of us remember and that wasn't necessarily a direct reference to that other shithead.

So now it's not what I said but "the spirit" of what I said!? It's only 5 pages back if you want to read, I said I thought the team would be fine without Payton specifically bc Carmichael was still around and between him and Brees they should get the offense performing close to normal. The biggest concern with Payton missing was Offense because he play calls and wouldn't you know that we ended up with almost 30 points a game, #1 pass offense, #2 overall offense, so basically I was right. The unknown and overlooked was defense because we never needed a great defense to win it all, but nobody ever expected it would be so bad on defense, but Spags scheme was completely wrong for team.

I did also speak of a Sophomore slump for Cam I got crucified for, sure didn't have any problems getting Panther fans agree with me 2/3 of way into season.

#14 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

So now it's not what I said but "the spirit" of what I said!? It's only 5 pages back if you want to read, I said I thought the team would be fine without Payton specifically bc Carmichael was still around and between him and Brees they should get the offense performing close to normal. The biggest concern with Payton missing was Offense because he play calls and wouldn't you know that we ended up with almost 30 points a game, #1 pass offense, #2 overall offense, so basically I was right. The unknown and overlooked was defense because we never needed a great defense to win it all, but nobody ever expected it would be so bad on defense, but Spags scheme was completely wrong for team.

I did also speak of a Sophomore slump for Cam I got crucified for, sure didn't have any problems getting Panther fans agree with me 2/3 of way into season.

you ended up being wrong about cam too by the end of the year anyway.  he cut down on his turnovers and had the longest streak without an interception in the entire league at one point.  when he's actually treated like an NFL quarterback by his OC he's proven up to the task.  also i'm not going back and looking through hundreds of your shitty posts across multiple accounts to point out things that you were wrong about.  we could write books about your failed predictions.

speaking of wrong schemes, i'm really looking forward to lining up against that shitcan rob ryan defense twice this year.  passing for 5000 yards didn't amount to a hill of poo in 2008 or 2012 and nobody is arguing that brees sucks or that payton can't coach.

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,263 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

i was going to say i could drop a cheeseburger on my keyboard and come out with better football commentary than alejandro but then i realized that's probably what he actually does

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.