Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Perry Fewell is new coach I MIGHT be out

60 posts in this topic

Posted

It's way too early to believe speculation. You will be done with this team long before the head coaching search starts.

Posted

Fewell would fit JR's belief in going with a defensive-minded HC to win games the Steelers way.

And cheaper than someone like Lovie

1 person likes this

Posted

And cheaper than someone like Lovie

well it is a business first and foremost

Posted

God some of you fans are pathetic.

Sorry, fans that jump ship don't deserve a winning team.

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Posted

Gettlemagic.

Posted

Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon.

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

lol

we don't deserve a winning team? 3 out of 19 years....YEAH!

or

The Panthers don't deserve to sell out their stadium every year.

2 people like this

Posted

If Tom Clements isn't even interviewed, I'll have no faith in their head coaching search.  

Posted

It's a fuging speculation piece for christs sake no one knows anything for now.. People overreact so easily it's unbelievable

Posted

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Shut the fug up and kill yourself

Posted

Fewell would fit JR's belief in going with a defensive-minded HC to win games the Steelers way.

If you think about it we are doing it the Steelers way, only in reverse. We went young and stunk it up and they got old and are now stinking it up.

Posted

well it is a business first and foremost

Gotta spend money to make money.

Posted

Kinda silly to compare the Bills and the Panthers, tbh, because of the difference in history.

People can talk about the heartbreak of losing 4 straight SBs, but all this fuging team has to hang its hat on is a single loss a decade ago... In recent history, sure, the Bills have sucked more, but they have more history total.

Fans here want to have a reason to believe in the team.  We don't have history or culture built around the team and we don't seem to have an owner that looks to instill that, so...