6 replies to this topic

#1 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

David Wilson or Darryl Richardson? I need to pick up a defense because I don't want to play Denver against Indy. Or should I drop Denver. Honestly thinking about the giants going against Minnesota. I feel like Freeman starting and the giants being due for a decent game = good points.

#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

You should drop them both. I just cut my losses with Wilson. He's out an anywhere from 2-4 weeks, and I've heard rumblings online that his season could be over. 

Keep in mind that Denver's defense is getting Von Miller back this week. 

#3 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

That's why I want to keep the defense. I know they both suck but if I drop them both im down to three rbs with no one better available in free agency. I never play them they are just for emergencies

#4 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Zac Staley, Joseph Randle, Jaquizz/Snelling, Tolbert, Pierre Thomas are available in a lot of leagues and I'd rather have them than the two you mentioned. 

Also - now is a good time to maybe get your paws on Percy Harvin/J-Stew. 

Something else bro, I honestly think that the Broncos D is a good play this week. I don't know who you're playing against or what you have available, but the Broncos defense is getting Bailey and Von Miller back this week and Peyton knows the Colts. If you are looking for a defense to stream/fill in the gap for a week: San Diego plays JAX and Miami plays the Bills. I picked up Miami for this week. 

#5 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Already have Percy. Drafted him round 15. Picked up big fatty and dropped Richardson. Stacy and Randle aren't available. Im thinking of Miami, green bay or nyg. Im 5-1 so the waivers don't make it to me.

#6 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Sleeper pick up this week is RB Mike James from Tampa Bay. Obviously, I wouldn't start him against the Panthers on Thurs but could be a guy that maybe helps you down the road. Martin is out and James is now the main option at RB. He could end up sh!tting the bed or getting hurt, but if not, he's going to have the opportunity to be the workhorse back the rest of the season.

Another guy to grab if you can: Jordan Reed, TE, Redskins. Dude has emerging FFB star written all over him. They're looking to dump Fred Davis now because of how this guy is playing. 

If you have to pick only 1: I'd go with Reed. 

Also - Shane Vereen will be back in 2 weeks and they have a BYE coming up. Now may be a good time to pick him up and stash him away. 

#7 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Drop Wilson... you shoudve dropped him a long time ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.