• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

Charlotte City Council

I see Charlotte City Council wants to vote themselves 4 year terms instead of the current two year

and they want no part of public input or referendum 

lavona said that the “Community has traditionally voted against their own best interests...we have the political ability to do this”

winston said “we were elected to make tough decisions”

the dems on this Council are a joke and total embarrassment 

If they are pissing people like Bull123 off then they must be doing their jobs properly. 

4 more years! 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Charlotte City Council are a bunch of idiots.  That is a well known fact.

Edited by ARSEN
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

How many pussies have they grabbed so far?

Just the OP

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Charlotte City Council are a bunch of idiots.  That is a well known fact.

(Your opinion)

1 hour ago, Rubi said:

(Your opinion)

Get ready for another personal anecdote. 

But your dotard in chief has mentioned this very thing for himself more than once. I'm sure you're okay with that, right?

During a meeting with donors back in March, Trump commented that China’s president Xi Jingping has been given the title “president for life” and added “I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll want to give that a shot someday.” Maybe!

Trump, consummate multitasker and good brain-haver, likes to fantasize about extending his presidential term limits while also demanding congressional term limits. In April, he met with a group of lawmakers about this proposal in the hopes of “draining the swamp” in Washington. As a candidate, Trump suggested limiting House members to six-year terms and senators to 12-year terms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Unless they give me an extension for the presidency, which I don’t think the fake news media would be too happy about...” Trump said, followed by audience whoops.

“Wait, wait, wait, actually, they would be happy,” he continued, gesturing toward the news outlets. “Because when I’m not here, their ratings are going to sink!”