Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PanthersNC1984

Tomorrow could flip the script entirely..

We win, Saints lose at Tampa Bay, then we play the Saints next week in the dome (where Allen already won before might I add) and C if we win,  then guess what ladies and gentleman?! guess who is on top of the NFCS?!  In just a span of two weeks everything can change. 

Edited by PanthersNC1984
  • Pie 5

Saints ain't dropping two in a row. Especially not to TB. 

That said, I hope it does happen. 

• Pie 3

That would require the Saints losing 3 in a row.  Tall order.  However, if we sweep New Orleans and pick up just one game the rest of the schedule, we win in a tie breaker.   It is beginning to look like our only path to the playoffs.

I'm not so sure about that. 

If we beat the Falcons all that does is keep our slim hopes alive. For us to acutally have a shot at the playoffs we're going to have to win every game except for maybe 1 more loss for the rest of the season. Since all 4 of our loses we already have are all NFC loses thats really bad for wild card seeding. 

We have to either hope the Saints go on a huge slide somehow or a variety of other NFC teams ahead of us in seeding also lose a number of games. Which is why we aren't mathematically eliminated yet. Even so our 4 NFC loses have taken a lot of the power out of our own hands and left much of our playoff fate to other teams even if we do win out or win all but 1 . 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

I think a lot of you are confusing Wild Card and playoffs. If we win the division, it doesn't matter how many NFC losses we have.

• Pie 3

You guys are dreaming.  Saints are one of the most complete teams in the NFL.  There is about a 0.001% chance of them losing the next 2.

41 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Saints ain't dropping two in a row. Especially not to TB. 

That said, I hope it does happen. 

Bucs beat them last year at their place.  Tampa can definitely win this game and I think they will.

Like I've said. The Panthers for whatever reason are one of the few teams that actually has a winning record vs the Cheatriots.

They've probably made it impossible mathematically. You know, helping Rodgers into the end zone at a crucial moment in the game after he was legitimately sacked for a safety. Masters of momentum they are. Out coach that.

Of course if we got our rematch they'd be "favored" both in Vegas and by hostile officials, just like the last two times.

Panthers can't afford to come into tomorrow's game emotionally flat like they often do against teams that they are expected to beat.  Playing down to the competition's level will result in a loss.

You know the Falcons are now in spoiler mode.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Panthers can't afford to come into tomorrow's game emotionally flat like they often do against teams that they are expected to beat.  Playing down to the competition's level will result in a loss.

You know the Falcons are now in spoiler mode.

yeah its one of the big reasons why ron is such a terrible coach..

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Yup most important game of the season. Definitely a playoff game. 

...most important game you say?

image.jpeg.70d54597248d18275656da62fb4b9d60.jpeg