• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewie...

Shamrock

The first time he was forced to the back of the field for the start due to trouble, and then I saw him interview and how happy he was despite having to start at the back, I said to Mush:

That boy has something in his pocket that he's hiding, and I would put money on it that he wins the race this Sunday.

And he did...

Now this week? Oh! A crash! Now I'm calling it - I KNOW his team has something good they are hiding. There is no way on God's Green Earth that the Stewie I know would be happy in an interview about starting in the back. And he was grinning. After losing his pole position. Grinning.

I'm an engineer at heart and I like probability and statistics. Here are my observations:

1) a happy Stewie even though he will start at the rear of the pack

2) a happy Stewie even though he loses a pole position

3) the last time he started from the back was at this track

4) happens to be the last time he won too

5) his record here is a great one and he is known for having things dialed in on this track

My bet? He wins this week unless someone knocks him out intentionally. He's got something good in that car that he doesn't want anyone to know about...

<<looks at calendar. How about I bet you a gazillion dollars he DOESN'T win?

smartass. I meant the Glen - it is his track. :-P I was typing this while I was on a con call. :D

I stand by what I say: his team is hiding something really really good... more power to them until they get caught...

Archived