• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An actual decent Bleacherreport article

JJman

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2045802-whats-next-for-charlotte-bobcats-after-being-eliminated-from-2014-playoffs

The guy pretty much looks at most possible scenarios for us through the draft, free agency, and internally. It's a long article but not a bad one to kill some time.

Also, am I the only one who hopes we DONT get the Detroit pick this year? I think next year it will be a top 5 pick.

I'd rather miss the Detroit pick this year and trade next years Detroit pick this year to get a good established shooter. With a top 1 protected pick next year, it has more value to us this year. Next year it could be 2 or a 22 pick. Hopefully we can find some team that values it closer to a top 5 and gives us value for it so we don't have to take the risk.

Would be awesome to get that Detroit pick next year and have it as a 2-5 pick. Would be cool to pick another Okafor lol. I just like Okafor's post game and working under Big Al would do wonders for him and set us up for the future perfectly.

Archived