• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TPC at Sawgrass

DirtyMagic97

I was there for a conference and was scheduled to play that course back in January but it was the same weekend one of the ice storms came through and it drenched the course. I got a raincheck for it though

I was there for a conference and was scheduled to play that course back in January but it was the same weekend one of the ice storms came through and it drenched the course. I got a raincheck for it though

My girlfriend lives in Jacksonville, and just about 25 minutes from Ponte Vedra. I played the course with her neighbor, who is a golf pro there. You definitely need to get down there as soon as you can. Beautiful course and fun to play.

I'm working right now but am looking forward to coverage when I get home. I picked Sergio in my fantasy pool so I'm liking what I see on the leaderboard so far. It's a lot better when GC does the coverage of the big tournaments vs espn.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm working right now but am looking forward to coverage when I get home. I picked Sergio in my fantasy pool so I'm liking what I see on the leaderboard so far. It's a lot better when GC does the coverage of the big tournaments vs espn.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Hopefully Sergio doesn't melt down like last year. I'd like to see a few guys fight until the end.

Any of you guys played the course over at Crowder's Mountain?

We are playing there Saturday.....I guess anything will be better than Renaissance

I don't even know where that is, so no...

...but I want a video of your swing please.  I hear it's getting good.

I don't even know where that is, so no...

...but I want a video of your swing please.  I hear it's getting good.

HAH is that serious?

But.....yes, I am trying. Its hard to get your tits out of the way when swinging. 

My problem is I lean back into my stance when my swing comes through and I always hit the top of the ball.

Now that I finally have my own clubs, Saturday is going to be lots of practice.....and lots of profanities yelled out. 

I just wanna be able to drive the ball more than 20 yards. 

Any of you guys played the course over at Crowder's Mountain?

We are playing there Saturday.....I guess anything will be better than Renaissance

I've not played it, but a guy I work with plays it about every weekend. He says it's nothing great, but worth the $35 or whatever the fee is.

Archived