• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer season 2014-2015

Ja  Rhule

Oh I know it won't happen, it would just be my preference. Plenty of scoring punch up front as is if you add a supplemental 9. The Midfield needs some serious work though. 

I'm still not really sure why Madrid aren't targeting Marco Reus. He could be had for around £35m and he could easily be molded into a top 10 player in the world.

I'm still not really sure why Madrid aren't targeting Marco Reus. He could be had for around £35m and he could easily be molded into a top 10 player in the world.

Guessing they see him as a winger and there's zero minutes for him. I really wouldn't mind him up top at all. It would easily work in Ancelotti's system, most of the time he uses a false 9 anyway.

Guessing they see him as a winger and there's zero minutes for him. I really wouldn't mind him up top at all. It would easily work in Ancelotti's system, most of the time he uses a false 9 anyway.

Reus is one of those rare player that can thrive as a true 9, winger, or CAM. He's got such versatility, which is why I think he's such a great player. He also has hair to rival Ronaldo and Bale.

1506396_673804172682055_1266387866_n.png

@GuillemBalague Now that Luis Enrique is confirmed as new manager of FCB for 2 years, players who've been told have 2 go will have 2 look for new clubs. The list of players not wanted or going: Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier

List of players that the club will listen for offers (doesn't mean they are going for sure): Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro

Goodness.

@GuillemBalague Now that Luis Enrique is confirmed as new manager of FCB for 2 years, players who've been told have 2 go will have 2 look for new clubs. The list of players not wanted or going: Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier

List of players that the club will listen for offers (doesn't mean they are going for sure): Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro

Goodness.

Alexis would fit perfectly for Arsenal.

That would be amazing. Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and Fabrigas would give Arsenal probably the best midfield in EPL. #1 need is a striker!

Just read report where Fabregas said he want to come back to Arsenal.

Barca wants Vermalen. Looks like it might be £30m + Vermalen.

Archived