• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

He'll demand a move to one. I'm just less sure about the Barca link than others. I don't think they'll pony up to the release clause. I think Madrid will offer more to Liverpool and Suarez.

Apparently Suarez release clause is top secret. Some report that his release clause is £65 to Spanish club and £80m to English club.

I thought it was weird he was being linked to Arsenal. What do you thinkabout Balo at £30m?

Wenger will not pay £30. £25m yes. Plus Milan have to get his wages of the book. I think Puma might pay £5m in difference. Balotelli is a perfect fit for Arsenal.

Wenger will not pay £30. £25m yes. Plus Milan have to get his wages of the book. I think Puma might pay £5m in difference. Balotelli is a perfect fit for Arsenal.

Yea. Milan is in deep poo right now. They can't be trying to squeeze ever drop of money from a move.

"Balague says Suarez prefers Barca, who may offer Liverpool Sanchez and Pedro plus cash."

Looks like we may be partial to receiving players, so as not to leave replacing Suarez up to chance.

That's good deal. Sanchez is worth £20m. Pedro is gonna suck in EPL. Stay away.

As a Milan and Balo fan, there very little chance he goes back to England, even less for that to be Arsenal. Big wildcard tho is his agent......

Archived