• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

As a Milan and Balo fan, there very little chance he goes back to England, even less for that to be Arsenal. Big wildcard tho is his agent......

Why would he stay at a club with no UCL and supporters who throw racist chants at him throughout the season? I don't see him waiting around and hoping they can rebuild.

Milan's match day revenue is already bad compared to other big clubs. Now both it's broadcasting figures (some of the biggest in the world) and its match day figures will drop considerably this season. This isn't to say that  Milan can't afford Balotelli, but it could be a reason to sell.

We can't afford him? lol Where are you getting your info? The Sun?

Nope, Milan said they need to get their spending unde control. They already sold Kaka. Robinho and Balotelli are next. Balotelli currently makes £150,000 a week that's massive for team that seen it's revenues slashed in half. Milan vice president also said yesterday that Milan will likely sale Balotelli. If this is not a sign then I don't know what is.

Why would he stay at a club with no UCL and supporters who throw racist chants at him throughout the season? I don't see him waiting around and hoping they can rebuild.

Milan's match day revenue is already bad compared to other big clubs. Now both it's broadcasting figures (some of the biggest in the world) and its match day figures will drop considerably this season. This isn't to say that  Milan can't afford Balotelli, but it could be a reason to sell.

Milan fans have never been racist towards him. Are you just generalizing?

Milan is also his childhood club. He openly supported them when he was at Inter.

The lost of UCL money isn't that big of a deal, if its for only 1 season. Our wage bill isn't overly high.

Nope, Milan said they need to get their spending unde control. They already sold Kaka. Robinho and Balotelli are next. Balotelli currently makes £150,000 a week that's massive for team that seen it's revenues slashed in half. Milan vice president also said yesterday that Milan will likely sale Balotelli. If this is not a sign then I don't know what is.

That spending control has been in effect for about 3-4 yrs now......

Kaka hasn't been sold yet, neither Robinho.(both should be tho and not because we need money) So if both are unloaded, Balo's contract is easily to handle(it already is). If Berlu wants to keep him he'll stay. 

Likely sale or no one is irreplaceable?

Fact is he will only be sold if some team offer over $30 mil for him, which I just don't see happening.

Milan is also his childhood club. He openly supported them when he was at Inter.

The lost of UCL money isn't that big of a deal, if its for only 1 season. Our wage bill isn't overly high.

That spending control has been in effect for about 3-4 yrs now......

Kaka hasn't been sold yet, neither Robinho.(both should be tho and not because we need money) So if both are unloaded, Balo's contract is easily to handle(it already is). If Berlu wants to keep him he'll stay. 

Likely sale or no one is irreplaceable?

Fact is he will only be sold if some team offer over $30 mil for him, which I just don't see happening.

Balotelli is constantly racially abused in Italy.  I think it was 4-5 reported incidents in 2014 alone!

Here's a quote from Milan VP:

"Balotelli is a great player," AC Milan vice-president Barbara Belusconi said on the club's official website. "But the way I see it, I don't believe that someone can be irreplaceable.

"We will see what happens."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10919659/AC-Milan-prepared-to-sell-Mario-Balotelli-for-around-30m.html

Even BBC reported that Milan is trying to unload Balotelli.  It's reported that Arsenal is offering Balotelly $40,000 more a week than what he gets paid in Milan!

Sentence structure was confusing, sorry. I was talking about supporters in Italy, not specifically at AC.

There are tons of childhood club stars who leave when the club starts to plummet. Things aren't looking particularly good at AC Milan either. Juve, Roma, and Napoli are all in very good shape to continue above them. I don't see Milan making UCL next year, but I admittedly don't watch a ton of Serie A.

Looks like Man U is close to signing Ander Herrera from Bilbao for 28£. I'm not really that familiar with the young Spanish midfielder. Any info from La Liga fans?!?!

After the failed signing of Vermaelen, this could be Man U's first transfer.

Hmm. I think United were in for him last summer too. Dunno much about him.

Tony Barrett reporting that Liverpool have disclosed Suarez "release clause" to Barcelona. Reportedly an "extraordinary" amount of money. Barcelona will not pay it.

I think teams will pay max £65m for Suarez. It will be take it or leave it. After this season Suarez value will go down.

Archived