• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Arsenal never wanted Balo? I'm so surprised. - sarcasm

And that's crazy money for Shaw about 5yrs ago. THe football transfer market has changed dramatically. Bargains/Fair deals are hard to find.

Arsenal never wanted Balo? I'm so surprised.

And that's crazy money for Shaw about 5yrs ago. THe football transfer market has changed dramatically. Bargains/Fair deals are hard to find.

Nope, apparently Wenger never liked his attitude. Newspapers fabricated everything. Arsenal still planning on spending about £80m in this transfer window.

Apparently there is a good chance Napoli will buy Balotelli.

Apparently Liverpool is getting ready to sue Suarez if he gets banned for over a year. That's a massive financial hit for Liverpool if Suarez gets 2 year ban. It's like throwing away £60m in transfer fees.

Some Lawyer said Liverpool technically could sue. They are not going to sue Suarez. Most they'd do is nullify his contract.

No way.  He will still be worth about $30m after his suspension.  Liverpool will try to sell him.

Depends on length of suspension. I strongly doubt he gets a 2 year world wide ban, but if he somehow did, no one is going to pay £30m for a 30 year old striker who hasn't played in 2 years.

Personally, I see a 6 months world wide ban.

Depends on length of suspension. I strongly doubt he gets a 2 year world wide ban, but if he somehow did, no one is going to pay £30m for a 30 year old striker who hasn't played in 2 years.

Personally, I see a 6 months world wide ban.

We'll see.  I also doubt its 2 year.  I think 6 months to 1 year is likely.  Especially this being his 3rd bite and 4th offense!

Real is apparently talking to James Rodriguez's agent tomorrow.

This could be a decent option over Suarez and Mandzukic since he'll come cheaper and he's much younger.

Monaco bought him for 45M euros. He won't be cheaper than Mandzukic.

Some reports coming out that Barca agreed on Suarez deal before biting incident and it's a done deal and he'll be Barca problem going forward. Apparently deal was Sanchez + £40m for Suarez.

Sanchez is not to keen on joining Liverpool tho.

Archived