• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Iturbe is a world class talent and is already pretty good. He needs to play. Don't think Madrid is the right move for him. Think he stays in Serie A.

He's not really like Messi but he's left footed, plays as a winger and is from Argentina, so he naturally gets that comparison. 

We like to stockpile lol

I mean, we got Jese (who's suppose to be our future CR7) but he doesn't get enough minutes. My guess is Madrid wants Iturbe to back up Benzema this upcoming season and unleash him in 2016.

Well, the Messi comparisons come from his dribbling capabilities but he's not Messi lol

His dribbling style is not even like Messi too, not even their body type is similar. lol

Anyway, I think he ends up at Milan/Juve/Roma.

James Rodriguez needs to get the hell out of Monaco. This kid has gotta play in one of the elite leagues. He's one guy I would gladly give up Isco to get. World Class superstar in the making....

He's only 22. I see him staying with Monaco for at least 1 more season. They are in the UCL this season after all and they have tons of money.

They have a decent team and will be looking to spend more money in this mercato.

Looks like Morgan Schneiderlin is on a verge of joining Arsenal. Multiple French and English sources reporting it as a done deal.

Barcelona reported that they received offers for Alexis Sanchez from Liverpool, Arsenal and 3rd unidentified EPL team. They will let Alexis Sanchez decide which team he'd like to join. Decision will likely be made next week.

Didn't realize Jorge Mendes was James' agent. Guy has an incredible relationship with RM and Perez. If James wants RM he'll be at RM eventually whether it's this Summer, next or four years from now. Doesn't matter who RM has, because he is RM quality either way. Will be interesting to watch for sure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2673532/Mario-Balotelli-desperate-force-Arsenal-AC-Milan.html

Apparently Balotelli wants out of AC Milan and wants to join Arsenal. Milan wants Arsenals Joe Campbell. Should be interesting.

If Arsenal gets Sanchez who can also play CF, I doubt they go after Balotelli. Loic Remy would be much better and cheaper option. He can play CF and LW.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2673532/Mario-Balotelli-desperate-force-Arsenal-AC-Milan.html

Apparently Balotelli wants out of AC Milan and wants to join Arsenal. Milan wants Arsenals Joe Campbell. Should be interesting.

If Arsenal gets Sanchez who can also play CF, I doubt they go after Balotelli. Loic Remy would be much better and cheaper option. He can play CF and LW.

That was reported from an unreliable Italian source last week. I find it funny how it pops up now with very little credibility.

One things for sure tho, his scumbag agent wants him to move badly. He's really pissed Balo's value didn't rise or even dipped from the WC. 

Archived