• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Apparently Real Madrid asked for £12m from Arsenal for Khedira. Looks like Wenger is gonna accept it.

Apparently Khedira is not welcomed at Real Madrid.  Seems like he burned some bridges.  Khedira currently in Munich and some sources saying he will join Bayern but I dunno.  Bayern Munich Javi Martinez is hurt but he will be back in 6 months.  I doubt Khedira wants to be a back-up.

Apparently Real Madrid asked for £12m from Arsenal for Khedira. Looks like Wenger is gonna accept it.

Apparently Khedira is not welcomed at Real Madrid.  Seems like he burned some bridges.  Khedira currently in Munich and some sources saying he will join Bayern but I dunno.  Bayern Munich Javi Martinez is hurt but he will be back in 6 months.  I doubt Khedira wants to be a back-up.

Ancelotti: "Khedira is happy, and he's staying. The matter with him is resolved".

Here's what Marca reported last night

Argentine playerÁngel Di Maríaand GermanSami Khedirareturned to the fray this morning for Real Madrid's training session. Both players were not called up for theSuper Cup matchagainst Atlético and are waiting on getting their marching orders.

Ancelotti decided not to include Di María and Khedira for the all-important game at the Vicente Calderón stadium and was also quite open and frank regarding how they stand at the club. He revealed that the Argentine had asked to leave and then surprised all after his team's defeat by saying that the player was not needed. Regarding Khedira, Ancelotti said that the club had offered him a contract renewal that was turned down before the German's fellow countryman Toni Kroos was brought in.

Last night, Di María didn´t go to the Vicente Calderón, but rather decided to watch the match at home after earlier leaving those that were chosen to play at the Valdebebas training complex.

Khedira, meanwhile, decided to take a plane to Leipzig to see his brother Rani play for Rasen Ballsport Leipzig. Today, the player had returned for training, although well aware that he does not form a part of Ancelotti's plans for the new season. "At the moment I have a foot out the door. Until 31st August, anything can happen", observed the player, who is waiting to see if any of the offers he has on the table end up as a firm deal.

I just found were your quote is coming from... it's over 2 weeks old.

Once ADM is finalized it opens the door for RM to bring in one more big name player. James transfer will be almost 100% funded by ADM sale, and Kroos funded by Morata, Sahin and Garay. I fully except Perez to aggressively pursue Pogba/Vidal this last week of the window...

Neither Pogba or Vidal is on our radar anymore. There are whispers of Reus though. Whatever the case may be, we better sign someone of grand importance now that we sold Di Maria for €70-80 million.

Have heard it's 90m after addons.

Once ADM is finalized it opens the door for RM to bring in one more big name player. James transfer will be almost 100% funded by ADM sale, and Kroos funded by Morata, Sahin and Garay. I fully except Perez to aggressively pursue Pogba/Vidal this last week of the window...

Won't pursue Pogba if Khadira is staying.

So, most likely Man U will spend £64m for Di Maria when it's all said and done. Anyone else feel that that team is reeking of desperation right now?

With their expenditures the last few windows, their failure to make any European competition, and their unbelievable level of debt (in excess of £700m), Man U is on the brink of a full-on crisis.

With their expenditures the last few windows, their failure to make any European competition, and their unbelievable level of debt (in excess of £700m), Man U is on the brink of a full-on crisis.

This something similar happened to Leeds United.  They were one of the better clubs in EPL and then BOOM! and club fall apart.  They spend too much money, incurred too much debt and failed to pay it back.

I still question Adidas sponsorship deal because it's beyond fishy.  Also, Manchester United is struggling to sale the players they currently have.  No one is willing to pay what they want.  

Manchester United is in panic mode.  I honestly have no idea why Di Maria agreed to join ManUre.

Archived