• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Sky reports that Real increased asking price to £75m for Di Maria.

If true, that's absolute madness. It's kind of an interesting situation. On one hand, Madrid knows that Manure are desperate. On the other hand, Di Maria has burned his bridges, said his goodbyes, and demanded a transfer. Something tells me the price will be £60m or less. Frankly, I don't think he's even worth that.

If true, that's absolute madness. It's kind of an interesting situation. On one hand, Madrid knows that Manure are desperate. On the other hand, Di Maria has burned his bridges, said his goodbyes, and demanded a transfer. Something tells me the price will be £60m or less. Frankly, I don't think he's even worth that.

I'm not sure if Di Maria will do good in EPL.  Many fast, quick players struggle with physicality of the game.

Well, outside Fred, Luiz, and Jo, Gustavo was heavily criticized by Brazilian fans at the World Cup. He's a mixed bag. He can provide some nice tackles at times but in return he can easily be shredded by average talent.

I'm not talking about world cup... The whole brazilian team quit.  I'm talking about when he played for Bayern and Wolfsburg

And what did I say above? He's a mixed bag. There's a reason he went from Bayern to Wolfsburg. Gustavo is a solid depth signing though.

The reason he went from Bayern to Wolfburg is because Bayern signed Javi Martinez who is by far the best DM in the world.

Archived