• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone watching Orange Is The New Black?

8 0 5

Excited that the second season is finally here. Didn't watch the first season until about 6 months ago after 2 of my gfs in separate conversations told me how great it was.

They also both mentioned their bfs watch it with them and the hardcore girl on girl scenes help that.

Ugh. Some of that lesbian stuff is too hard core for me. Stinky jail vag. Ew.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Excited that the second season is finally here. Didn't watch the first season until about 6 months ago after 2 of my gfs in separate conversations told me how great it was.

They also both mentioned their bfs watch it with them and the hardcore girl on girl scenes help that.

Ugh. Some of that lesbian stuff is too hard core for me. Stinky jail vag. Ew.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The bull dyke in the show....Her name is Big Boo.  Her best piece of dialogue yet was, "Two in the pink, one in the stink"

Just insanely connected... try not to follow too close and step on the new kicks..

I can afford all those ways to view, so money isn't an issue for me. I'd rather watch on my nice HDTV then some crappy net connection that forces me to use Chromecast or hook my lap top up to the screen. But that's just me.

I can afford all those ways to view, so money isn't an issue for me. I'd rather watch on my nice HDTV then some crappy net connection that forces me to use Chromecast or hook my lap top up to the screen. But that's just me.

Your connections or idea of streaming online must not be up to date. My quality is every bit as good and prob better.

And people blow their money on all kinds of retarded poo that doesn't necessarily mean its smart. Keep up the good fight tho..

Your connections or idea of streaming online must not be up to date. My quality is every bit as good and prob better.

And people blow their money on all kinds of retarded poo that doesn't necessarily mean its smart. Keep up the good fight tho..

Yeah, that $8 a month will break a budget.

Archived