• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

Would you consider signing Stephenson as the 2 and then signing and trading with MKG etc for Gordon to be an upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Definitely not. MKG's defense is too valuable to this team.

Would you consider signing Stephenson as the 2 and then signing and trading with MKG etc for Gordon to be an upgrade?

I don't think Hayward is an upgrade over MKG, in fact he is only slightly better than Hendo. Anything over 9-10 million is stupid

I don't think Hayward is an upgrade over MKG, in fact he is only slightly better than Hendo. Anything over 9-10 million is stupid

Slightly better than Hendo? Hendo might be more athletic. That's all he has going for him better than Hayward. And he's 2 years younger

Slightly better than Hendo? Hendo might be more athletic. That's all he has going for him better than Hayward. And he's 2 years younger

Hendo is more athletic, he is also a better defender than Hayward, and defense is part of the game. Hayward was the top option in Utah, yet only scored 2 more points per game, and shot worse than Hendo. Yes, Hayward is a better overall player, but if you are paying Hendo 6 million, then Hayward is not worth more than 9-10 per year. Lance is much better than Gordon

Hendo is more athletic, he is also a better defender than Hayward, and defense is part of the game. Hayward was the top option in Utah, yet only scored 2 more points per game, and shot worse than Hendo. Yes, Hayward is a better overall player, but if you are paying Hendo 6 million, then Hayward is not worth more than 9-10 per year. Lance is much better than Gordon

Yeah defense is a part of the game and a very important one at that. But so is offense.

It's been explained time and time again. He was in Utah. No talent to speak of around him. He was doubled and forced to take shots. They had no scorer so he was the guy. There one only a few player who averaged 15/5/5 last year. Lebron being one of the few. If u he can average that on a team. I feel like he can average 18/5/7 here. And those numbers are pretty good. I think he can be a great talent in charlotte.

Got an answer from Bonnell about the cap number listed on his articles. He said that was the number the Hornets are working with.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Bonnell is such garbage. I really do wish we had a decent beat writer.

Yeah defense is a part of the game and a very important one at that. But so is offense.

It's been explained time and time again. He was in Utah. No talent to speak of around him. He was doubled and forced to take shots. They had no scorer so he was the guy. There one only a few player who averaged 15/5/5 last year. Lebron being one of the few. If u he can average that on a team. I feel like he can average 18/5/7 here. And those numbers are pretty good. I think he can be a great talent in charlotte.

I respect your opinion, I just disagree. Henderson has played on teams worse than Hayward did last year. Henderson shot better those years than Hayward last year, and Henderson too averaged 15 a game. Also Hayward has shot worse each year he has been in the league.

Henderson makes 6 million a year. Paying Hayward 15 million a year is 2.5 Times the amount Hendo makes. I am sorry, when you factor the help he brings offensively and compare it to what we lose defensively, that is a lot of extra money. For me, it's gotta be Lance

I respect your opinion, I just disagree. Henderson has played on teams worse than Hayward did last year. Henderson shot better those years than Hayward last year, and Henderson too averaged 15 a game. Also Hayward has shot worse each year he has been in the league.

Henderson makes 6 million a year. Paying Hayward 15 million a year is 2.5 Times the amount Hendo makes. I am sorry, when you factor the help he brings offensively and compare it to what we lose defensively, that is a lot of extra money. For me, it's gotta be Lance

We'll wait a minute. U can't put down Hayward for his ppg but be am advocate of lance who averaged 2 ppg less. It goes Both ways.

And If u wanna go the route of "we'll Stephenson wasn't the first option" and that lance fg percentage is higher then I will say that Hayward had a higher fg percentage overall and from 3 when he had a good team around him years before.

We'll wait a minute. U can't put down Hayward for his ppg but be am advocate of lance who averaged 2 ppg less. It goes Both ways.

And If u wanna go the route of "we'll Stephenson wasn't the first option" and that lance fg percentage is higher then I will say that Hayward had a higher fg percentage overall and from 3 when he had a good team around him years before.

Only problem, Lance changes the game on both ends of the floor. I also think as where Hayward is a SG/SF that Lance can play both of those and PG for small stretches, which allows Kemba to play off the ball some. Lance also has shown improvements, while like said Hayward has shot worse each year.

Archived