• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zo already jumping off the Heat bandwagon...

Gay Cowboy

That team essentially imploded. Hornets paid LJ first, Shinn didn't want to pay 2 guys, Zo didn't want to make less than LJ. It caused tension. You sure as hell can't blame Zo. But man what a player.

In other news, is it just me or do the Honey Bees look fresh out of the Crazy Horse in North Myrtle Beach?

This ain't Cleveland & you ain't LeBron. Still not welcome around here big fella.

attachicon.gif_20140710_162858.JPG

Ranking the girls. Zoe is the midline. His left & his right.

Right: R1, R2, R3 (R3 is the girl closest to him; R1 is furthest away)

Left: L1, L2 (L1 is closest to him)

Looks (first listed = best-looking; last = worst):

L2 (eyes + face + curves)

R2 (face + curves)

L1

R1

R3

Shaggability (would hit):

L2 (looks "wholesome" with a "secret freak" vibe)

R3 (short, athletic, tight body, nice front of shorts, looks like she can get down)

L1 (same as R3, but looks less "fun")

R2

R1

Feeling L2 the most, but thinking L1 is probably the right one, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Zo came to Shinn and offered to play for less than what other teams were offering and Shinn told him to go pound sand.

Zo only left because of Shinn.  This has been documented in interviews multiple times.

From an article in 1995: 

http://articles.philly.com/1995-11-04/sports/25681814_1_hornets-dell-curry-rafael-addison

Charlotte had offered the 25-year-old Mourning a seven-year deal worth $70 million, but Mourning said he wanted $13 million per year. On Wednesday, Shinn upped his offer to a seven-year deal worth an average of $11.2 million per season.

He rejected it. "It just broke my heart," Shinn said.

At that point, Shinn decided to give up hope on what had been often bitter contract talks and go ahead and trade Mourning.

Point isn't to argue here (mainly because I would be siding with George Shinn which trust me isn't my intention), it's more or less to agree that this is a story that we'll never exactly get to the bottom of. I remember that whole era of Hornets b-ball being so political with the save-face game, and the image game in the media between Shinn, LJ, and Zo.

But yes, of course I welcome Zo back with open arms. He did what any grown man would do: made a business decision.

Archived