• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Hornets matchup against Top Teams in East

bLACKpANTHER

I think Kemba would average just as much as kyrie in Cleveland. I'll take Kemba regardless. Better competitor. Better defender. Not as much as a scorer as Irving but not really off by that big of margin.

I actually like Kyrie's fit in Cleveland's scheme now. LeBron will mask a lot of Irving's defensive deficiencies.

However, if they acquire Love they will give up as many points as they score.

i love you guys.  i really do.  i'm uber excited for our hornets this coming season.  this team (should)/will be better than any year it has been since the original hornets were still in town.  however, there is no convincing me that kemba is better than irving today, tomorrow, any time.  

and to be clear, i have loved that SOB since even he was just a chucker for uconn. 

I actually like Kyrie's fit in Cleveland's scheme now. LeBron will mask a lot of Irving's defensive deficiencies.

However, if they acquire Love they will give up as many points as they score.

Oh god yeah I agree. Anywhere Lebron goes he will take the team and players to better levels no doubt.

WTF guys...really. kemba isn't a lock down defender. why are you acting like he is?

he's not irving. he's the next level down. nothing wrong with that. l love you.

Why won't u answer why he's on a different level? I am honestly wanting to know. What separates them so much?

Archived