• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scoreboard

doghead28

Any opinions on the new sound system?

Sound system is great. Here is a pic from soccer game, although I caught the screen as it was changing graphics so it looks shitty. However you can see the ad/video ratio well.

post-332-140719141121_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

If those zones are only used for sponsors then that's really unfortunate. They better be generating the team a lot of revenue.

Maybe during games those zones will swap out with game information, stats, graphics, you know something that actually compliments the game. These are bright, glaring, giant ads that nearly equal the size of the actual game video itself. It's awesome that the team invested in these huge boards but unfortunate to see how it's being zoned.

I worked on the design for the new Jags videoboard graphics and I learned that teams can film the live game footage at nearly any aspect ratio, so the team could fill the board completely with game footage if they wanted to. The Giants/Jets do something similar to this, and the Jags have a custom wider ratio too. Side note; official challenge replays have to be shown in 16:9.

Anyways the point is the Panthers could've done better than this.

Archived