• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PPR Huddle Cash League

PntherPryd

I am going to need a video of said 3rd party posted on Youtube prior the draft order being revealed. I would also like for them to hold up a newspaper with the date to confirm the authenticity. I would also prefer for that 3rd party to be a female in a bikini with the measurements of 36-24-36. Please check back to this post prior to drawing the draft order in case I would like to add to my demands.

Thank you,

J Rock

I second this motion...

sent from my iPhone using the Carolina Huddle app

I am going to need a video of said 3rd party posted on Youtube prior the draft order being revealed. I would also like for them to hold up a newspaper with the date to confirm the authenticity. I would also prefer for that 3rd party to be a female in a bikini with the measurements of 36-24-36. Please check back to this post prior to drawing the draft order in case I would like to add to my demands.

Thank you,

J Rock

I have 2 of three covered.  but not sure I have a bikini that fits and measurements may be a little off.

how about this,  I am going to assign a random letter to each team owner, A thru N.  I won't do it in the same order as opening post or in any order from the ESPN site.  I'll shoot one copy of the order to Jeremy.  We all know he never reads PM's anyway but if any controversy someone can bribe him with a beer to verify no funny business.

Then I have one of you future losers regurgitate the alphabet in yet another random order.  That will be the draft order.  

Any volunteers?  Only pre-qualification is you know the alphabet from A to N and know the definition of "random".  Which means we may have to rule out Eagle fans.  Let me know if this is cool and I will let you know when the pm is sent to Jeremy and we can get draft order set.

btw, just noticed this is in PPR league.  But can do it in both

Oh yeah it is the PPR league isn't it? That works for me and I would volunteer but as you stated, that whole alphabet thing throws me off sometime. I'll PM you my email, send it to me for the non PPR league (or both) and I will give it a shot. I can ask my daughter for help if I get stuck. 

I'm going ahead and doing it this way over in the Basic Cash league but have to wait for it to fill out here so tell your friends and enemies to get their ass over here and lets get this done.

Johnny, just being clear,  do you want in the PPR?  I have your email if you do.

We have 12 owners either confirmed or invited and expected to confirm soon.

Should we expand to 14?  PPR = deeper talent pool and more teams = bigger pot.  Should be pretty easy to get two more players if we do but I'm ok with 12 also.

by the way, my paypal is [email protected]   if you don't do paypal pm me and I'll send snail mail addy.

much prefer to get everyone paid up before the draft as I have found it can get problematic after that.

I only use paypal once a year for my leagues and it sits there till payout.  I've done it for years including they years we had the huddle "mega" leagues with 48 teams.  I think I might try that again next year if enough interest.  We had 4 leagues with shortened seasons and the top teams then went into the "playoffs".  The wild part about it was with the top teams pulling from different drafts we had some playoff games with Manning vs. Manning, and I'm talking Peyton vs. Peyton.

Thank you,

J Rock

I second this.....but for heaven's sake - NO POINTY ELBOWS!!!

So like this:

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. casseh invited
  2. cgarsmoker confirmed
  3. vumpler invited
  4. JasonLuckyDog confirmed
  5. PntherPryd confirmed
  6. Thomas96 confirmed
  7. Killa Cam confirmed
  8. Raleigh-Panther confirmed
  9. DecrypticShadow confirmed