• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

Are our CB's still shitty. Its really hard to defend the pass with the bunch from last year. Trying to defend Calvin and other great WR's with Munnerlyn was ridiculous. And even if you're in position they drop it. Keek was my best pass defender, that's kinda sad.

Hopefully the new gameplay means we can actually benefit from having a stout DL. It seems almost wasted having highly rated players on the Dline. Is Cam still "oblivious" to pressure BTW. Our Pro Bowl QB gets no respect getting caught by fat ass Dlinemen from behind.

I have officially given up on using Carolina online in this game. 0-4 so far, the O-line is so garbage it's ridiculous. Cam has gotten hurt in 2 of the 4 games

I am 20-12 online using strictly the Panthers. You need to call the right plays. I've found most of my opponents have a really hard time running on our front 7.

Now that Stephen Hill has been added, he is great on deep passes, crossing routes and slants. Olsen is very solid. Most of my plays are out of the strong, iform, and weak formation. I only go shotgun if I'm getting a lot of blitzes or if I want to spread things out.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone 8 using CarolinaHuddle

Is intercepting really that bad? I've read multiple people say it's nigh impossible.

No not even remotely.. I average at least 2 ints a game.. Yes there are drops but a lot of these people are of the thought process that if it hits the defensive player in the hands it should be a automatic pick.. However... If you look at the real nfl.. Most recently GB vs Seatle. There's a reason they are on D and not Offense...  Those catches aren't a given.

No not even remotely.. I average at least 2 ints a game.. Yes there are drops but a lot of these people are of the thought process that if it hits the defensive player in the hands it should be a automatic pick.. However... If you look at the real nfl.. Most recently GB vs Seatle. There's a reason they are on D and not Offense... Those catches aren't a given.

Ah, cool. Do you play on All-Pro?

I've also read that sometimes the physics are a little weird, but with the ignite engine, that's still a little expected.

So I've been thinking about this since Cam is plastered all over this game, with the exception of the cover. BUT...

Could the Madden Cure evolved to not just to the cover athlete but to Cam as well since he is featured so much? Take into consideration that the demo came out the day before Cam hurt his ribs.

Maybe just a coincidence...

So I've been thinking about this since Cam is plastered all over this game, with the exception of the cover. BUT...

Could the Madden Cure evolved to not just to the cover athlete but to Cam as well since he is featured so much? Take into consideration that the demo came out the day before Cam hurt his ribs.

Maybe just a coincidence...

How about you Shut your W hore mouth

Archived