• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

For the Xbox One....Any questions you guys want to ask? I made the transition not to long ago (two or three weeks ago) from 360 to the one and am enjoying every moment of it. It's not just a gaming console anymore it's an entertainment system. Madden 25 is way better on the one than the 360, as the gameplay feels smoother. And they just threw that together too, so this Madden is UNREAL. I will possibly update this thread with some videos if you have any requests. From the moment you turn on the game for the first time to beating the Seahawks in the NFC Championship (which I absolutely love because I know all my seahawk friends up here will hate that and of course saint, patriot, falcon and buc fans) to every single game play and mode, this game is great. Only bad thing is the lame cover. Probably will print out a custom Panther one.

Anyways any questions let me know and I can answer them and possibly with video.

Are the Panthers Jerseys still wrong? Numbers and logos being to small. Helmet logo not large enough. Jersey sleeve stripes to skinny. Etc.

Is 90% of every teams roster some generic generated player body and face? Only players I remember with faces were DLo Smitty and Cam.

Are D linemen still faster than Cam? Are O linemen still robotic retards.

Do Dbs still run better routes than WRs? Also are they still able to make insane interceptions and pass deflection without every turning their head or body to look for the ball? (Eyes in the back of their head)

Is online play still the most unrealistic sports experience in video games?

I'm not trying to troll but Madden is always historically bad. Ives been jonesin for a decent Nfl game for almost 10 years now.

I just have one last question for you.

If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: what time would that train reach Chicago?!

Archived