• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to get PUMPED

Mark S

Silence is golden. And hey mark, if you want any advice on how to improve your internet forum reputation just ask this dex guy.

He's changed his username like 10 times in effort to establish his internet persona.

he's right. I changed it twice not because I got sick of it but to increase my popularity on the interwebs. Look at how three letters just screams "LOOK AT ME!".

You're just a filler team. The kind that doesn't show up for the draft, or update their roster, or show up the next year after placing dead last. I don't like 10 man leagues so I always add like 4 filler teams including yourself. Thanks for signing up!

Yeah I'm a filler team, which is why I was the first one to reply and say to count me in.

You sir, have ruined a perfectly good thread.

Everyone else, let's continue the original topic.

he's right. I changed it twice not because I got sick of it but to increase my popularity on the interwebs. Look at how three letters just screams "LOOK AT ME!".

I guess they don't teach junior college film "majors" how to use basic math anymore.

Let's count together.

1. SexBeerVideoGames

2. SBVG

3. Dexterity

4. Dex

FOUR! YAY!

You know that you live for your internet reputation. You wouldn't delete your account, your name, and all of your internet self esteem points for anything in the world. I on the other hand could give two shits, and personally I barely have time to even sit on here and chat with you kiddos.

You know that you live for your internet reputation. You wouldn't delete your account, your name, and all of your internet self esteem points for anything in the world. I on the other hand could give two shits, and personally I barely have time to even sit on here and chat with you kiddos.

Eh.

Remember that thread you created flipping out because you were losing rep from that sn03 guy negging you over and over?

Do you not recall sitting in the chat room for hours on end asking random internet strangers for their approval on your new name because you would "kill for a shorter name to improve your popularity"?

You will always be known as the little kid that stalked lola and tried to redeem her twitter name for internet self esteem points. No matter what new username you come up with. Just think about how sad that is for a second...

Lol, a grown man on an internet forum bashing a kid for how he's spending his time. Fuggin pathetic.

Archived