• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mario Balotelli scored with Liverpool fan and told her 'it helps my football'

Happy Panther

2013 after Napoli UCL match. Wenger tried to say it was a "team night out" even though no other Arsenal players were there. Then he said someone dared him to hold the cigarette as a prank because he doesn't smoke.

lol

But damn Balotelli for his red wine and cigarette in the comfort of his own home! Not to mention having sex with a woman! Outlandish behavior!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/04/jack-wilshere-smoking-arsene-wenger-arsenal-midfielder

They just finished playing Napoli and were given Thursday off... So your comment about next day practice is bs.  Also, Wilshere was not even a starter last season.  Balotelli is your star signing replacement for Suarez.  If Giroud, Ozil, Ramsey, or Cazorla were busted doing it... that's one thing but Wilshere last season was irrelevant.  Wilshere was terrible and played like poo last year and many Arsenal fans considered him a lost cause.  Even Wenger said Wilshere window is shutting down.  Wenger gave him last and final chance this season.

Can you find dirt on someone that is relevant to Arsenal squad?

Btw, you can go ahead and support Balotelli behavior.  He's your star player for next 5 years.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/04/jack-wilshere-smoking-arsene-wenger-arsenal-midfielder

They just finished playing Napoli and were given Thursday off... So your comment about next day practice is bs.  Also, Wilshere was not even a starter last season.  Balotelli is your star signing replacement for Suarez.  If Giroud, Ozil, Ramsey, or Cazorla were busted doing it... that's one thing but Wilshere last season was irrelevant.  Wilshere was terrible and played like poo last year and many Arsenal fans considered him a lost cause.  Even Wenger said Wilshere window is shutting down.  Wenger gave him last and final chance this season.

Can you find dirt on someone that is relevant to Arsenal squad?

Btw, you can go ahead and support Balotelli behavior.  He's your star player for next 5 years.

Umm, lets' see. Both Szczesny and Wilshere have also been pictured smoking, Ozil stalks women, Giroud cheats on his wife and begs for threesomes nights before matches, Alexis Sanchez has a woman claiming she is pregnant with his child though he's married...

But I'm sure everything ever said about Arsenal players is untrue and they are all morally upstanding citizens who never do anything but play footy.

Umm, lets' see. Both Szczesny and Wilshere have also been pictured smoking, Ozil stalks women, Giroud cheats on his wife and begs for threesomes nights before matches, Alexis Sanchez has a woman claiming she is pregnant with his child though he's married...

But I'm sure everything ever said about Arsenal players is untrue and they are all morally upstanding citizens who never do anything but play footy.

I never heard any of these.  But I do hear a lot about Balotelli and they do love drama in England.  He will attractive negativity more than anyone in EPL.  This dude will be major distraction to your team unless Rogers can handle him.  Why do you think he was sold for only 16m pounds?

I never heard any of these.  But I do hear a lot about Balotelli and they do love drama in England.  He will attractive negativity more than anyone in EPL.  This dude will be major distraction to your team unless Rogers can handle him.  Why do you think he was sold for only 16m pounds?

Balotelli has a history and he quit on AC Milan. That much is absolutely certain. He was sold for that much because he quit on the club. If he quits on Liverpool, then he can jog on. He has performance and conduct-based incentives in his contract. This incident is a non-starter though. A woman with aspirations of being a footballer's WAG gets upset when he doesn't want a relationship. Shocking.

Balotelli has a history and he quit on AC Milan. That much is absolutely certain. He was sold for that much because he quit on the club. If he quits on Liverpool, then he can jog on. He has performance and conduct-based incentives in his contract. This incident is a non-starter though. A woman with aspirations of being a footballer's WAG gets upset when he doesn't want a relationship. Shocking.

Liverpool wanted 30m pounds initially but no one wanted Balotelli.  They dropped to 16m and only Liverpool agreed to buy.

Archived