• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 January Transfer Window- Rumors, wishlists, pipe dreams, and more!

DirtyMagic97

So according to  multiple sources on twitter Liverpool is close to signing Berahino for £23.5m. Berahino is a very talented young player but he's just not what we need right now for that price. He's very raw and I just don't see him getting us any closer to making a run at top 4. That's a poo ton of money for a guy like him too. Would rather sign Bony

So according to  multiple sources on twitter Liverpool is close to signing Berahino for £23.5m. Berahino is a very talented young player but he's just not what we need right now for that price. He's very raw and I just don't see him getting us any closer to making a run at top 4. That's a poo ton of money for a guy like him too. Would rather sign Bony

Berahino is very raw.  Liverpool is loaded with raw talent, why buy more?  Liverpool needs experienced players.

Crystal Palace is a sinking ship... The only reason Pardew will leave Newcastle if he senses he will get canned very soon.

I think it's a backwards move. Palace are relegation-bound and have been pushing above their level due to the managerial expertise of Ian Holloway and Tony Pulis. They wouldn't even be in the Premiership in the first place if it wasn't for years of investment from owners and, of course, Ian Holloway.

Newcastle have been above their level recently too, but I can't see them being relegation candidates for a while. I couldn't see Pardew getting sacked with them currently in 10th when for ages their fans have been pretty crass in their hounding of him. I can't see him saving Palace and even if they did they'd only struggle next season, so definitely backwards unless Pardew is by now simply sick of the club and fans, like I would.

My team, Gillingham, have sacked our manager after fan power pulled through, although I was content with him staying with us. Rumours are that he (Peter Taylor) was thinking of joining Pardew's coaching team at Palace.

Dennis Wise has been seen around the club a number of times recently, including pictures with the boss at a recent charity event. Given his record at Swindon and at a financially, penalty-hit Leeds I'd be happy with him, now that he sounds like he's leaving the setup at Newcastle. Paul Tisdale at Exeter and Justin Edinburgh at Newport are promising managers too.

Whoever it is, I want them in as soon as possible: the transfer window opens in 2 days time.

I still think all these rumors are complete bullshit, but so many sources on twitter saying Gerrard is off to MLS real soon.  I can't see us selling now when Brendan is set on using him so much, but the rumored team is LA Galaxy.  Again I think it is total bullshit but some big transfer sources are even saying there's something behind it now too.  That would be shocking, can't see it being true

so apparently liverpool are willing to pay an extra £3m to go ahead and bring in Origi, IF Lille can sign a replacement before then.  I remember once Jozy Altidore was rumored for them I think.  I mean this is cool I guess but I don't see Origi making a difference anytime soon, he hasn't had a good season at all.

Sounds like Liverpool and Inter Milan are after Shaqiri

Does anyone know the latest on the Berahino front?  The price tags that were being floated around were ridiculous, bet West Brom would be ecstatic to get +£20m for him, which it looks like they will

so apparently liverpool are willing to pay an extra £3m to go ahead and bring in Origi, IF Lille can sign a replacement before then.  I remember once Jozy Altidore was rumored for them I think.  I mean this is cool I guess but I don't see Origi making a difference anytime soon, he hasn't had a good season at all.

Sounds like Liverpool and Inter Milan are after Shaqiri

Does anyone know the latest on the Berahino front?  The price tags that were being floated around were ridiculous, bet West Brom would be ecstatic to get +£20m for him, which it looks like they will

I'd say there is no chance the board approves Rodgers spending in excess of £20m on one player. Berahino move is a non-starter really. 

I will say Shaqiri will not move to LFC. At Inter, he will be a guaranteed fixture in their starting lineup. Players look at Rodgers and know that if they blink at him wrong, they might find themselves on the bench for 6 months. It's not a very attractive situation.

Archived