• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keuchly leading all MLBs in pro bowl voting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yep. It was an obvious red flag that a lot of people ignored. The results/scores in preseason don’t matter, but individual performance very much does and individually, we looked like the least talented team in the league and it carried over.
    • Sorry, but in 2015, we didn’t look like poo to the extent of 2023. People who said it’s just preseason were completely wrong. Simple as that. 2015 was a veteran lead team. It was Cam’s 5th year and Luke’s 4th. Even our OL was 80% the same (added Oher) as the great run to finish 2014 with a playoff win. That year can be labeled as preseason doesn’t matter because I’m sure we rested vets and well, Ron/Mike weren’t putting in special plays, etc. I absolutely don’t recall a bunch of us saying that Turner was getting killed on one on ones or that Luke was completely out of position or that Norman was hurt again but probably fine. The only thing that was right about the 2023 preseason is that the minority of us who saw it, were correct that we A) should have been making Young and others play 100% of the reps as there was nothing to hide and B) the preseason means nothing was a bunch of BS trying to stay optimistic when it was obvious that we had way less good talent than the rest of the NFL.
    • You are telling me Paul Maurice is a better coach than Rod??? Yes!!!  It’s because he plays a better system and has a better goalie.   Our system sucks in playoffs and he refuses to roll with Koochie. Dallas cowboys level poo