• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here...

John Fox

Giants are pissed off and we suck balls on the road this year.

I agree 100%. This game really worries me. I only watched the first half of the giants game lastnight, but from what I saw that defense is scary. if vincent isnt healthy, I have a feeling Delhomme is going to running for his life.

GO PANTHERS!

While I would love us to win this game, with our history we lose the first meeting against a team, then smack that same team in the postseason.

Two that come to mind, chicago 05, and Philadelphia in 03.

If we do win this weekend, I hope we can win again in the postseason.

While I would love us to win this game, with our history we lose the first meeting against a team, then smack that same team in the postseason.

Two that come to mind, chicago 05, and Philadelphia in 03.

If we do win this weekend, I hope we can win again in the postseason.

1. See also, Dallas '03.

2. Cute dogs... well the Schauzer at least.

3. The Giants have lost two in a row now and they could either come out pissed off and aiming to make a statement or worried and questioning their confidence. If Jacobs is out again, I think they would be leaning toward the latter.

I would like our chances better if NY had beaten the Cowboys. They don't want to be beaten three weeks in a row in a national game. But I say Sunday night's game is another "must win" for the Cats. I really don't like the idea of the team going into NO that following week feeling like they have to win. Sean Payton might get his team extra fired up so they can stick it to his ole friend Foxy.

1. See also, Dallas '03.

2. Cute dogs... well the Schauzer at least.

3. The Giants have lost two in a row now and they could either come out pissed off and aiming to make a statement or worried and questioning their confidence. If Jacobs is out again, I think they would be leaning toward the latter.

Thanks, and they are both schnauzers. I had no idea there were white ones until my GF found the little one.

Even if Jocobs is out, we look to be a little banged up after the denver game though. I hope the backups play up to par.

Archived