• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Taylor receives 24 game suspension

JJman

I'm just ready for him to come back. Other men's personal lives don't particularly interest me.

If you think this is about us caring about his personal life I think you're mistaken. This is about domestic violence, the social state of our country right now and how the NBA/Hornets are adjusting to that state. It's about a player for your hometown team who is caught up in all of this as well. If you don't care about current events or your hometeam then thats one thing but we're not talking about who he's dating or fuging or anything like that. This has nothing to do with his personal life.

I'm just saying there are details we don't know. If he did it unprovoked, then yes, he got what he deserved. But we don't know that. I'm not making an excuse for him or any other piece of crap that can't control their anger and assault a woman on their own volition.

I'm just saying the law as a whole is skewed tremendously against men in any DV case and too often the man is guilty until proven innocent, regardless of the woman's role in it. What if she slapped him, threw stuff at him (potentially injuring him), and was antagonizing him in some physical way? We don't know what led to it.

If he just got angry and put his hands on her, then yes, he is a piece of crap and deserves even more than a 24 game suspension.

I didn't mean just male on female physical abuse. I meant any type of physical fighting. It's juvenile and stupid. There's no place for it anywhere.

Second, Taylor plead guilty. All the unknowns and such are irrelevant. If he was screaming his innocence, sure let it play out. He didn't. He admitted guilt.

someone fill me in, im newish.

Is jeff tayor good? couldnt watch to many cats games last season.. from the highlights ive seen he looks pretty good! lol someone fill me in. I know hes young but has he progressed through the years and is he projected to be good this year?

Last year people were screaming for him to start at SF and that we should trade MKG because he was a bust and sucks.

He's a decent 25-year-old bench player. (coming off a blown Achilles)

someone fill me in, im newish.

Is jeff tayor good? couldnt watch to many cats games last season.. from the highlights ive seen he looks pretty good! lol someone fill me in. I know hes young but has he progressed through the years and is he projected to be good this year?

He's shown promise at points. This coulda been a good year for him. No one expects him to be an all star or anything like that. I think people were just looking for him to surpass Henderson and maybe become a starter or 6th man. Unfortunately he may have surpassed him by default as Henderson has nosedived. Basically he's a piece of the puzzle and it's hard to tell what to expect from him. I'm interested to know what other people think too. To be honest I didn't have cable last season and didn't get to watch many Bobcats games.

Archived