• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did you see the size of...

Darth Biscuit

Unbelievable... yeah, Witten doesn't miss much if it's near him. I can hate the team and respect individual players.

Romo is a decent QB... except when it really counts, then he's a total choke artist.

I corrected that, and yes they did throw a flag. I misread your original post about it.

:cheers2:

OK... good, that was definitely a foul...

He couldn't hit that upright again if he tried...

What's up with their mikes? Also, when they snap the ball, the video gets jumpy? I noticed the same thing on ESPN last week on my other TV upstairs, and I seem to recall it last year in the pre-season?

Direct TV?? Mine has been kinda screwy for the last couple of weeks or so as well. Blank screens, pink, blue, etc, but then it comes right back. Also like it's searching for signal sometimes.

Not sure if it is Direct TV as a whole, or just my connection. :confused:

Geez, like you see this every day on the play by play...

4-7 TEN36 (8:07) (Punt formation) A.Trapasso punts 47 yards to DAL 17, Center-K.Amato, fair catch by D.Smith. First punt hit the overhead scoreboard. By rule, the down is replayed.
Stupid design to have the scoreboard so low that at least one punt is going to hit the scoreboard every game.

Archived