• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We still have a need help in the Secondary

Bj-Monster23

I think in the draft we need to find another CB to match Norman on the outside. I still have questions about the secondary but the secondary has played decent the latter part of the season. I like how Bene came in and played solid football but to me I just don't believe he has the speed or height to match up long term on the outside. In the slot at nickel he will be a damn good player. I think we should look at Marcus Peters in the draft. He has top 15 talent and has the ability to shut down one side of the field. We also still have a huge need at Safety but there isn't too many elite prospects.

Anyone know anything about Kevin Johnson??? Some have him in the 1st.

Seen very little of him. Think he's a little soft.

I believe he played at Wake Forest right? I haven't had the time to watch a couple of highlights on him but he could be a good player. Personally I'm all in on the Peters train the dude can cover!

Anyone know anything about Kevin Johnson??? Some have him in the 1st.

Seen very little of him. Think he's a little soft.

decent covering skills, not big on coming up and making a tackle. a legit 6'0, long, and rangy. seen him practice in person when taking a family member on a recruiting trip to wake, and he has very good footwork. will get to see him next week at the senior bowl.

Archived