• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GnJ Mock Ver1.1

Gin and Juice

One-it is a need

Two-some of the best RBs in a long time are coming out and they will fall victim to the latest RB draft stigma! Imagine our offense with a fresh D.Murray, A.Peterson, Lynch, etc. We could use an every down back!

Stew, Coleman, and Fozzy.....nice ground game!

Don't be surprised if Gman pulls the Gordon card at 25

One-it is a need

Two-some of the best RBs in a long time are coming out and they will fall victim to the latest RB draft stigma! Imagine our offense with a fresh D.Murray, A.Peterson, Lynch, etc. We could use an every down back! Hui

Stew, Coleman, and Fozzy.....nice ground game!

Don't be surprised if Gman pulls the Gordon card at 25

I will be very surprised if he puts that much effort into a devalued position.

It's not a need. We have a starter a backup and Tolbert. . If this team does another Marty Hurney in a passing league I will be floored. .

This love for RB'S here after all the crap we went thru for paying our last 2 is crazy..

Build a good Oline and you can put Al Bundy back there and have a good running game. .

Well if you draft on value I would go lower with the RB poistion. . The position in this new league with new rules going more to the passing game.. Rb are just not highly valued anymore. .

Coleman is a weapon in the passing game. I would say that's a need. That's not even going into the fact that DeAngelo is an almost certain cap casualty and Tolbert could be as well. 

Running Backs aren't devalued. There just haven't been difference makers in the last few Draft classes. Teams thought Richardson was so he went in the top five. If teams think Gurley can be AD like or that Gordon is Charles they'll go high. 

Coleman is a weapon in the passing game. I would say that's a need. That's not even going into the fact that DeAngelo is an almost certain cap casualty and Tolbert could be as well.

Yeah my thinking is even without Dwill RB isn't a major need.. We have a starter a backup and Tolbert if we need more depth we can get it later in the draft or a street FA..

Running Backs aren't devalued. There just haven't been difference makers in the last few Draft classes. Teams thought Richardson was so he went in the top five. If teams think Gurley can be AD like or that Gordon is Charles they'll go high.

Clinton Portis on the radio just said the positions is devalued. .

You have more later round and un drafted players making a impact then high drafted ones.. Most RB has a expire date after 3-4 years. . If they get 300 carries in a year then they are no good the next year..

Most of the new offensive rules benefit the passing game. The only new rule that doesn't help the offense goes against RB lowering their heads..

As long as you build a solid Oline you can put Chris Obynana in the back field and have a good running game. .

I will be very surprised if he puts that much effort into a devalued position.

It's not a need. We have a starter a backup and Tolbert. . If this team does another Marty Hurney in a passing league I will be floored. .

This love for RB'S here after all the crap we went thru for paying our last 2 is crazy..

Build a good Oline and you can put Al Bundy back there and have a good running game. .

We went through overpaying for lack of production crap! Talent at any position is talent, so if Dave thinks he is the best man for the pick then its a BPA kind of deal

We went through overpaying for lack of production crap! Talent at any position is talent, so if Dave thinks he is the best man for the pick then its a BPA kind of deal

Positional value is important. . And Rb positions just isn't

as valuable as it was.. We need more talent at other position of value. . Ot, Secondary and WR.. Depths at RB isn't a top 4 round pick need..

Again we have a starter a backup and Tolbert.

Do you want to use a high round pick on a person not getting playing time..

It's devalued because great ones are rare. Yes, we need to build the O line, but having an A.Peterson in his prime would take our offense to another level

Nobody in this draft is AP..

And AP type RB isn't winning a lot either..

How many of the top rusher this year were high round picks??

I'm not arguing the need for more talent at other positions, we agree there!

I'm presenting the POV that our running game has plenty of room to improve and I will agree that we would benefit from an O line addition!

Hypothetical scenario:

Number 25 pick rolls around and on Gman's big board-

M.Gordon-96grade

Everyone else at every position is 91 or worse

Who do we take?

Archived