• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA ALL-STAR GAME THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

lmao

much better defender than curry and higher motor. Unstoppable going to the basket. Pure competitor. Curry is lazy he shoots and jogs back on defense, westbrook is hound constantly going 110% and playing defense every single game. I saw curry play cleveland last year and he was so lazy I pointed it out how he was just jogging around.. & then kyrie lit his ass up for a cleveland comeback

Westbrook vs. Curry is a really interesting question I haven't thought much about actually. I need to think about that for a little while.

Curry will have the longer career because Russ's game is predicted on athleticism and while Steph is the more pure point guard Russ will just single handedly wreck a defense. Perfect combination of size, athleticism with shooting ability and a willingness to destroy his opponent.

Curry will have the longer career because Russ's game is predicted on athleticism and while Steph is the more pure point guard Russ will just single handedly wreck a defense. Perfect combination of size, athleticism with shooting ability and a willingness to destroy his opponent.

no telling who will have a longer career. Curry was hurt a lot early on in his career, who says that he's no longer able to get injured again? Same with westbrook.. and regardless we aren't talking about who will have again longer career, the argument is who is the better player all around between the 2 RIGHT NOW.

much better defender than curry and higher motor. Unstoppable going to the basket. Pure competitor. Curry is lazy he shoots and jogs back on defense, westbrook is hound constantly going 110% and playing defense every single game. I saw curry play cleveland last year and he was so lazy I pointed it out how he was just jogging around.. & then kyrie lit his ass up for a cleveland comeback

Curry is the 3rd best defensive point guard in the league this year using defensive real plus minus. Westbrook is 17th.

Archived