• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

pretty new to the block

Eclipse

Hello panther nation. I have been a panther fan since '95. However, I have to omit that the dispersal of panther knowledge will not be flowing from my direction. I give props to those fans that share information that they have with the rest of us. I am tarheel born. I am tarheel bred. When I die, I will be a panther fan dead. GO PANTHERS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It would be nice to see #9 prove people like this laughably wrong. That's why many Panthers fans myself included were wanting to see how much time he'd dedicated to his craft following the conclusion of the season but then he showed up and let everyone know he pretty much crawled under a rock. Somehow the Panthers social team though this was rather amusing after what we'd sacrificed for the rights to draft him It's interesting that we go from Levis being least desirable of the class and a complete and total meathead that would alienate himself from his teammates to being talked up as possibly emerging as one of the better young QB's entering the 2024 season. Man what a whirlwind the last 12 months have been for the people who fully bought the hype machine in the lead up to the 2023 NFL draft and did victory laps like they had their very own sports almanac from BTTF. Life comes at you fast folks.
    • You either need to do waaay more drugs or waaay less drugs, your current intake is not right. Sorry I can not advise on which path to take.  
    • He's routinely a great watch.  Good content.  I like his optimism on Chubba in our scheme, allows us to bring in Brooks at an optimal pace relative to his recovery (who we got obviously to be our new guy, could become the focal point of this offense) The two news OGs will have no issue playing our offense coming from familiar schemes, one in Hunt being league top, is going to be huge for our running game more than anything.  I also liked him maintaining some optimism with Icky.   Seeing his page and commentary on our defense really puts in perspective how much turnover we have.  It should feel like a much different team (hopefully better) especially that front-7.  Jewell is going to be better than people expect, he was super unheralded for Denver and is just a smart closer who played against the Chiefs routinely well.