• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers/Eagles Tailgate Thread Sponsored by Cheese Mo'z

mush

The directions to the lot seem a bit awry. The lot of 3rd, Church and Poplar is not next to Picasso's, that's a couple of blocks off. Is the lot corrct or is the landmark of Picasso's a bit off? Picasso's is on the corner of Graham and trade.

Nope.

3rd and poplar is directly across the street from Picassos.

I must have been thinking of another restaurant, whichever the long slinder building on the corner of Graham and Trade. The 'x' is where I thought you all were...my landmark was off. I've tailgated at 4th and Graham for years, I'm thinking of changing scenery. It used to be a 'regulars lot', but over the years it has changed to a transient lot with increasingly more opposing team's fans. I'll definitely check out the Huddle lot.

Does that lot fill up early? I'm going to try to park at a cheaper lot, but I was just curious.

there is a parking deck on the right before you get to picasso's(like RIGHT BEFORE PICASSO'S) off S.Church that is cheaper and easy to get to.

park there!

its on the right corner before the tailgate parking lot....

Archived