• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

Great rule, indeed. Suarez got out just in time lol

Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez both dive quiet a bid...  But Alexis got zero yellow cards for diving while Diego Costa got few.  Many wingers and strikers dive but only handful are called for yellow card.

Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez both dive quiet a bid...  But Alexis got zero yellow cards for diving while Diego Costa got few.  Many wingers and strikers dive but only handful are called for yellow card.

From what I've seen of Sanchez, he doesn't so much dive as he does go down kinda easily. I think this suspension is for blatant divers like Costa.

From what I've seen of Sanchez, he doesn't so much dive as he does go down kinda easily. I think this suspension is for blatant divers like Costa.

I watched Costa play and he's dirty...  He tried to trip and tackle people away from the play...  He also very mouthy and talks a lot of junk.

Wilshere out for 2 months with injury...  Apparently it was nothing to worry about it and Wenger just giving him rest and now he's out for 2 months or maybe even more...

Dude can't stay healthy...  Now Wenger might be forced to buy a DM or CM.

Wilshere out for 2 months with injury...  Apparently it was nothing to worry about it and Wenger just giving him rest and now he's out for 2 months or maybe even more...

Dude can't stay healthy...  Now Wenger might be forced to buy a DM or CM.

wilshere is the definition of injury prone.

Officials already out in full force for United. Terrible officiating.

I tho the same thing lol

i was like "really? Already?"

Manchester United don't look to hot and Romero looks like a deer in headlights.  Schneiderlin making so many mistakes...  Only Memphis looks somewhat promising.  Spurs were munch better team in first half.  This ref bullshit gotta stop.

Archived