• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

On 3/23/2016 at 10:35 AM, DirtyMagic97 said:

Since Klopp's arrival, Liverpool have gotten up for all their big matches. It's the shite teams we drop points to. I expect LFC-Tottenham to be a dog fight. Especially if Firmino is fit and Sturridge doesn't die on England duty.

Oh definitely... I expect there to be more pressing than a teenager on his prom date. But I do hope, and it's nothing personal, that we wipe the floor with you guys. We need those three points badly from every game from here on out. Someone has to catch up and beat out Leicester. I'd like it to be us.

• 2 weeks later...

Done and dusted? I don't think so...  Lloris is proving yet again why he's a world class keeper.

It's been an extremely exciting game, in fact, best so far this season for me. Both sides have had very good chances, and both sides have risen up to keep it a clean sheet. I like it that someone finally called that little weasel on his flops though, glad to see he got carded for that ridiculous acting job he put on. I do wonder, however, if Klopp has decided to bring in a consultant for your guys - Martin Kove:

999169d1435788210-cyclocross-newb-sweep-

Seriously though, he's doing a great job with Pool, and I'm almost scared to see him with a full summer offseason to get his team the way he wants it. Pool fans should be very happy they brought him in, as I can see him doing wonders for that club.

C'mon Spurs.. let's go grab these three points in the second half!

Archived