• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

J Leman signed with the Eagles, Favorite may as well

Sam Mills Fan

i think he outplayed Hayden

so? you're just comparing two pieces of poo now. If you prefer the smell of that other poo that's cool, but in the end it doesn't really matter, they're both still poo.

Instead of deciding which bad player would be better to keep, the Panthers would rather focus on getting a new DT that can outplay both of them. They got Favorite in FA, while giving up a draft pick for Hayden. Face it, the competition was not Hayden vs Favorite, it was keeping Favorite vs finding a better DT in free agency. You know which one Panthers went with.

I wasn't paying much attention to Hayden in the preseason, so I'm not going to admit that he was outplayed, but competitions aren't always fair between draft picks and free agent pickups.

so? you're just comparing two pieces of poo now. If you prefer the smell of that other poo that's cool, but in the end it doesn't really matter, they're both still poo.

Instead of deciding which bad player would be better to keep, the Panthers would rather focus on getting a new DT that can outplay both of them. They got Favorite in FA, while giving up a draft pick for Hayden. Face it, the competition was not Hayden vs Favorite, it was keeping Favorite vs finding a better DT in free agency. You know which one Panthers went with.

I wasn't paying much attention to Hayden in the preseason, so I'm not going to admit that he was outplayed, but competitions aren't always fair between draft picks and free agent pickups.

:iagree:because i def think Favorite outplayed hayden..but i would not be surprised come week 1 that hayden is starting

Archived