• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank this draft please, WHIR

Castavar

Dude's went WR crazy lol Standard 12 team league. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1D/ST, 1K, 6bench

QB: Eli Manning, Brady

RB: CJ, Forsett, Foster, Ivory, Martin

WR: Julio, Matthews, Landry, Wright, Quick

TE: Walker, Eiffert (possibly trade one of my RB's for a better TE)

D/ST: Stream

K: Parkay

I give it an A...

Walker will be just fine...Rookie QBs loves their tight ends...and he was a top 7 TE in fantasy last season...

Eli will be top 10 in Fantasy...you could trade Brady or Eli to gain value in another position...(not necessary though)...

RBs are excellent...especially if Foster pans out...the concept of starting Forsett, CJ, and Foster on a weekly basis is intriguing...

WRs are great...it's probably the weakest position...but Julio and Matthews will be just fine...

I give it an A...

Walker will be just fine...Rookie QBs loves their tight ends...and he was a top 7 TE in fantasy last season...

Eli will be top 10 in Fantasy...you could trade Brady or Eli to gain value in another position...(not necessary though)...

RBs are excellent...especially if Foster pans out...the concept of starting Forsett, CJ, and Foster on a weekly basis is intriguing...

WRs are great...it's probably the weakest position...but Julio and Matthews will be just fine...

Yeah, I was thinking about trading one of my RB's for another receiver or an upgrade in TE, but I'm going to wait and see first. Eifert was me deep sleeper pick for TE. Thanks for the input!

Yeah, I was thinking about trading one of my RB's for another receiver or an upgrade in TE, but I'm going to wait and see first. Eifert was me deep sleeper pick for TE. Thanks for the input!

I'm not a believer of having a backup TE or a backup QB for that matter...rather have RB and WR depth...

Archived