• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Worst Game Preview By NFL.COM Of All Time (UPDATED)

Lilsmitty09

I think your judgment of just how good these guys are is a little off.

If you really believe guys like Ty Montgomery and Matthew Slater would make quality starters, you've got a pretty bad case of the "grass is greener' thinking going on.

By the way, our franchise quarterback and team leader on defense are now locked up secure for the next five years at reasonable prices that won't destroy our cap.

So would you like to talk again about how you'd do things differently as a GM?

Anyway, those guys are about the same as Corey fuging Brown and Ted fuging Ginn.  And believe me, it's not difficult to give two players Top 5 at their position money.  If Hurney can do it, anyone can.  Bragging about Gettlemen doing something he's suppose to do, get the fug out of here with that bull poo.    

Anyway, those guys are about the same as Corey fuging Brown and Ted fuging Ginn.  And believe me, it's not difficult to give two players Top 5 at their position money.  If Hurney can do it, anyone can.  Bragging about Gettlemen doing something he's suppose to do, get the fug out of here with that bull poo.    

Hurney couldn't do it because under his management we wouldn't have had the cap space (and didn't).

You might wanna remember that to lock up your top two players, you have to have the free cap space to do so, and just three short years ago we were actually 16 million over the cap.

Believe it or not, this isn't as easy in the real world as it looks on Madden.

Hurney couldn't do it because under his management we wouldn't have had the cap space (and didn't).

You might wanna remember that to lock up your top two players, you have to have the free cap space to do so, and just three short years ago we were actually 16 million over the cap.

Believe it or not, this isn't as easy in the real world as it looks on Madden.

No poo, Sherlock.  Like I've stated numerous times, one Wide Receiver added wouldn't cripple the cap.  I've stated this several times.  Isn't common sense applied locking up your two franchise players, and finding a way so they don't cripple the cap?  I mean, shouldn't that be common sense if you're a good GM?  I also didn't state he was good at it (Hurney), but he did lock up a few players for Top 5 money.  And we are still paying for it (CJ).    

No poo, Sherlock.  Like I've stated numerous times, one Wide Receivers added wouldn't cripple the cap.  I've stated this several times.  Isn't common sense applied locking up your two franchise players, and finding a way so they don't cripple the cap?  I mean, shouldn't that be common sense if you're a good GM.  I also didn't state he was good at it, but he did lock up a few players for Top 5 money.  

All you want is one wide receiver?

Cool.  We have one.  He's just injured.  He'll be back next year though.

You need to familiarize yourself with two important words, dude.

Long...Term...

Hurney adjusted year by year.

Gettleman thinks long term.

I expect you'll see the difference more clearly sometime in the next three to five years.

I know he's thinking long term, I perfectly understand that.  But we have the core group in place to win now.  

And we just might.

The season hasn't even started.

I hope you're correct.  I'm a pessimist fug face if you haven't noticed by now.  But sir, if we are winning by the Eagles game (I will be there), and you're around and about, I'll gladly buy you a beer for the waste of time we both spent arguing about this.    

I hope you're correct.  I'm a pessimist fug face if you haven't noticed by now.  But sir, if we are winning by the Eagles game (I will be there), and you're around and about, I'll gladly buy you a beer for the waste of time we both spent arguing about this.    

Don't drink, but appreciate the sentiment.

Archived